Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mr.Shadow T H on December 03, 2011, 04:24:15 PMI forgot will there be A on-hit-cancel system?
see this Post:
Quote from: Mariodk on December 03, 2011, 07:58:19 AMi was thinking about it or at one of the sides where it was SSJ1,2,3 so you can see what SSJ he can tranfrom to also alittle update on on-hit-cancel system smashes/maybe tilts dont go into "B" attacks but can cancel to kamehameha up-smash/up-tilt can cancel to upwards kamehameha Side-smash/tilt to sidewards wave down smash/tilt to downwards wave FS,N-B,afew other thing left and ofc SFX pack before i uploading it so we can get goku´s voice instead of pit´s girl like voice
so i guess you can guess there will be OHC system but alittle edited
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh okay sorry 'bout that. I don't actually know much about Project Smash Attack.
Mr.Shadow
]


mickey u should stop pestering him about testing goku he will probably block you if you keep doing it

Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on December 03, 2011, 05:47:43 PMmickey u should stop pestering him about testing goku he will probably block you if you keep doing it
mickeyman is the same person who asked me like crazy a PM from him about Goku each 5min  last time i did a update on goku moveset
he is also the one who trolled on Smashclash´´s vertex board about a Gotenks vertex 
and he got banned on like so many Accounts now

mickeyman is him TBM for sure
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on December 03, 2011, 06:03:09 PMmickeyman is the same person who asked me like crazy a PM from him about Goku each 5min  last time i did a update on goku moveset he is also the one who trolled on Smashclash´´s vertex board about a Gotenks vertex  and he got banned on like so many Accounts now mickeyman is him TBM for sure
I never asked every 5 min.
Here's what yesterday and notice I asked "WHEN" are you choosing testers.

me:
Quote from: Mickeyman on December 03, 2011, 01:21:44 AM
MarioDk, When will you choose the beta testers for Goku over Pit?

MarioDK:
Quote from: Mariodk on December 03, 2011, 01:29:31 AM
you is not going to be tester
only reason for why you asking



me:
Quote from: Mickeyman on December 03, 2011, 02:36:55 AM
I can't be a tester because I just asked? I'm just wondering when is all.

MarioDK:
Quote from: Mariodk on December 03, 2011, 02:38:27 AM
ok  take a screenshot of your screen so you maybe can be a Tester of Goku

reason why you needing to do that:
cuz i say so

me:
Quote from: Mickeyman on December 03, 2011, 03:21:03 AM
What do you mean by "screenshot of your screen"?

MarioDK:
Quote from: Mariodk on December 03, 2011, 03:23:10 AM
like you take a image of a Char. in SSBB but yours screen with the icons on the desktop/screen

me:
Quote from: Mickeyman on December 03, 2011, 03:25:15 AM
You mean like my computer desktop background?

Mariodk:
Quote from: Mariodk on December 03, 2011, 03:29:51 AM
yes

me:
Quote from: Mickeyman on December 03, 2011, 03:57:22 AM
MarioDK, What's up?
this


dumbass

i needed to see your screen to be sure you was TBM cuz you was mistaken for been him by afew ppl and i was right
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i hope you dont include that little spirit bomb because i honestly disliked it (no offence) i cant wait for that dragonfist

Quote from: Mariodk on December 03, 2011, 06:29:22 PMi needed to see your screen to be sure you was TBM cuz you was mistaken for been him by afew ppl and i was right
?
I took this picture by using the Snipping Tool, I really don't see how it makes me another person. and plus I haven't told you, MarioDK, about that 2 PSA's in 1 technique. So taking a screenshot of your desktop doesn't mean I'm this "TBM" woman.

[ignore any post from one of TBM´s Accounts]
i can´t say then Goku is done cuz for some reason the hitboxes for kamehameha wave dont working right and used same codes for hitboxes and same animations as over CF
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Dang..... try using A Code for if you had Pit Himself do kamehameha could that work?
Mr.Shadow
]

Quote from: Mr.Shadow T H on December 03, 2011, 07:00:10 PMDang..... try using A Code for if you had Pit Himself do kamehameha could that work?
that will be the same since it is same Char. PSA and not the model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: Mariodk on December 03, 2011, 06:53:32 PM[ignore any post from one of TBM´s Accounts] i can´t say then Goku is done cuz for some reason the hitboxes for kamehameha wave dont working right and used same codes for hitboxes and same animations as over CF
That's it I'm telling Nintendo about this site so they shut down the site. I can report to them. Why? Becuase you keep saying I'm this "TBM" woman.