Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mr.Shadow T H on December 03, 2011, 08:12:16 PMMickey.....
its just a TBM

a TBM is a new word for a Troll on KC-MM

he got banned on his account for TBM so he making a new one each time he gets banned
and mickeyman is one of his accounts
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I know..... He doesn't relize something though...
Mr.Shadow
]

how about if you use vegeta's galactic gun and use gokus boneset or kid buus not Sdo0m's but your own


Quote from: SouthCraft on December 03, 2011, 08:15:21 PMhow about if you use vegeta's galactic gun and use gokus boneset or kid buus not Sdo0m's but your own
i am trying something on the model to give like more 5 hitboxes bones
since i think then porting the model the ThrowN bone is Broken for hitboxes so i do something else now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hopefully you can fix the Kamehameha :)
@Mickeyman/TBM , get out
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi. on December 03, 2011, 08:22:46 PMHopefully you can fix the Kamehameha :)
i hope it too
we are so close to SSj mode in SSBB
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

yeah you are right :D
Goku needs to be as perfect as possible! :)
btw , I can do a PAL version ( lol , finally I know how to xD ) for the Goku over Pit Version (without the SFX pack)[color]
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi. on December 03, 2011, 08:26:55 PMyeah you are right :D Goku needs to be as perfect as possible! :) btw , I can do a PAL version ( lol , finally I know how to xD ) for the Goku over Pit Version (without the SFX pack)[color]
as i told you why not get US .iso with usb loader and then you dont needing to make hacks for PAL
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

only a TBM act like that
if it was a other person i dont think he will act like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

why do you have to come on this site and be lame threatening us
cant you just chill and enjoy the hard work people are putting into their projects

Quote from: Mariodk on December 03, 2011, 08:32:08 PM
as i told you why not get US .iso with usb loader and then you dont needing to make hacks for PAL
well yeah , I already got it to work :P
but yeah , since I am not using that much PSA ( I like to play with the original Brawl Char. ) , it is better for me to use a SD Card. But still , thanks for all your help bro.

@Mickeyman , DUDE , chill !! U are definitly getting warned/banned becouse of 2 things :

1. you called us "idiots"
2. you havee double posted ( well , thats more something to get warned )

So yeah , MarioDK do you want me to make a PAL version ?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Abbi. on December 03, 2011, 08:38:52 PMwell yeah , I already got it to work :P but yeah , since I am not using that much PSA ( I like to play with the original Brawl Char. ) , it is better for me to use a SD Card. But still , thanks for all your help bro. @Mickeyman , DUDE , chill !! U are definitly getting warned/banned becouse of 2 things : 1. you called us "idiots" 2. you havee double posted ( well , thats more something to get warned ) So yeah , MarioDK do you want me to make a PAL version ?
not needed PAL version if no PAL SFX Pack
Goku with Pit´s voice is so much wrong in all way
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mickeyman on December 03, 2011, 08:33:54 PM
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!!!

You're so childish and immature. Bro, this site is well known, there is no piracy whatsoever, and if you report this site, say goodbye to all your favorite hacks. And say goodbye to your computer because there will be pissed off people somewhere on the net that will send viruses to you I'm sure of that. Also, if one chooses to ignore your posts, just let them go. If you're not someone just say you you're not that person and don't get mad about it. Just relax. Also, threats don't work well around here. And note the fact that hacking is legal by law as long as it's free and not pirating. Therefore, your argument is invalid.

Heh, Awesome how goku is over pit now, i was considering making spear waddle dee over my pit slot but seeing as how good this project is going recently I'm just gonna keep him as a meta knight costume ^^ If you need help ironing some animations out and if I ever get my files from my old comp I'd be glad to help after this version is released ^^ Also for the kamehame ha you could go old school PSA-ing and just put the hitboxes on the top N bone and move them using PSA instead of brawlbox =P
Also Mickeyman or whoever he is doesn't seem to understand nintendo doesn't care about this unless we try to make money off of it... and no one in this site has that goal...

...Also will there be a Bardock with scouter costume? Cuz that'd be epic <O< >O>

Edit: ahh right I forgot to ask if you're keeping C.Falcon Sounds in him as well? so then if we use codes we won't have to hear goku screaming HYAHYAHYAHYAHYA O_o
Friend Safari: Bug (Masquerain, Butterfree, Pinsir)
4613-8365-7114