Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Looks friggin nice, man.

This Goku makes me with the clone engine was still in development.

Quote from: Tabuu Forte Akugun on December 10, 2011, 02:38:28 AM
This Goku makes me with the clone engine was still in development.
This times over 9,000
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

beta testers will get Goku over pit tomorrow and while i doing GT cloth/saiyan armor model imports ,maybe SSJ4 the beta testers can give feedback
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I doubt there will be any feedback for me to give. ;D
It looks great!

Goku said: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH
5min later: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
and now we got this:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: agent-s on December 10, 2011, 11:14:57 AMand me after i say ouaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh it is really nice man about the dragon model i gave you finally it is not enough low size ? or maybe you have begin with other dragon you prefer as i see you have put a screen
i used the other model i found that one looked better
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

the oneslot SSJ heads is almost done

so you can have any combo of what transform (normal/Ssj1,2,3) you wanted for normal/SSJ mode
just needing to add metal texture to them now
oneslot transfroms work alot of SMBZ mario moveset´s oneslot powerups
so on SSJ4 vertex(or hopefully import) i just needing to resize pit´s bow to 0,0 like as i did with cape for raccon mario to SMBZ mario moveset

but for replace these SSj heads you had to use brawlbox 0,63 or just not the brawlbox by Blackjax96
cuz of goku´s body model got bones added the old method cuz of the new method dont worked
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

HOLY SH-
Thats my favorite transformation from DBZ. I cant wait for this to be completed.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 10, 2011, 01:24:46 PMHOLY SH- Thats my favorite transformation from DBZ. I cant wait for this to be completed.
mine too :D

also you can have 12x Forms total over pit
6x recolours
2x forms each recolour so it really feel like you have added 6 more slots for textures

i think ppl know by now why i wanted Goku over Pit from then i found out Pit also got a article inside the FitpitXX.pac/pcs

like as mario got fludd inside FitmarioXX.pac/pcs and it possible to make oneslot powerups over fludd
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Talking about Mario, I have been playing a few games with him recently, he is a bit over powered. Whether your playing as him or not, he seems really powerful. And his attacks come out pretty fast. Will we ever see a update on Mario?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on December 10, 2011, 01:36:01 PMTalking about Mario, I have been playing a few games with him recently, he is a bit over powered. Whether your playing as him or not, he seems really powerful. And his attacks come out pretty fast. Will we ever see a update on Mario?
yes i am thinking on it but needing the Animation (.Chr0) merger(fusioning :D) for it for revamp the FS
as blackjax96 is working on i hope
but i have to agreew SMBZ mario moveset needs a revamp soon
compare to what i can do in PSA
SMBZ mario moveset is outdated now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Wow, that SSJ mode look nice marioDK :laugh:

you've been working really hard to get SSJ mode working,
I can't wait for the release :happy:


Quote from: SouthCraft on December 10, 2011, 01:57:48 PMSo when are you gonna send it to testers?
hopefully today :D

time to test all these Head works and then its time to send beta to all testers
and time to make Gt cloth/saiyan armor
i think im starting with saiyan armor
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

my fav DBZ transform looks epic xD  its 1000 times better than the one over cf xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.