Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 23, 2011, 12:09:09 AMis the new sfx in the download right now or the next update?
Probably next update(tomorrow?)
Also, Mariodk, are Vegito and all those other outfits like SSJ1, SSJ2, SSJ3, going to be uploaded as alternate outfits soon?
A kirby hat should be over Kirby-Pit, too.

Quote from: SmashClash on December 23, 2011, 12:20:46 AMProbably next update(tomorrow?) Also, Mariodk, are Vegito and all those other outfits like SSJ1, SSJ2, SSJ3, going to be uploaded as alternate outfits soon? A kirby hat should be over Kirby-Pit, too.
all that coming tomorrow 
im not sure about the goku outfits with normal/SSj1,2,3

but vegito,SSJ4 (only vertex) over pit and Kirby hat(maybe with PSA for him)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Naruto Uzumaki on December 23, 2011, 12:38:33 AMall that coming tomorrow  im not sure about the goku outfits with normal/SSj1,2,3 but vegito,SSJ4 (only vertex) over pit and Kirby hat(maybe with PSA for him)
Ok. Also, yeah, a Kirby Hat PSA would be cool.

new video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qmb4IcMi3AU
updates on SFX on afew attacks,better Dragonfist(bigger model/GFX) and alittle more slower Spirit bomb

updating Goku Download on BV tomorrow with this update will get Vegito

also Vegeta V0.3 i dont think i can get it done before Xmas maybe alittle after since i want to do more then just these two attacks + make Beyond´s vegeta to buu saga,saiyan saga then the model is done and someone help me with get it in 3ds max maybe Vegeta will get many new "A" attacks(for now just ported "A" attacks from others so he dont got wolf´s attack)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

so are your naruto updates only going towards the kid version or both teen and kid versions
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 23, 2011, 02:06:18 AMso are your naruto updates only going towards the kid version or both teen and kid versions
both versions since even as teen Naruto still use shadowclone for rasengan
but i really wanted a Kid naruto import cuz he is more epic (in my option) teen Naruto dont saying BELIVE IT! all time like as Kid naruto  :af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oh and are you coming out with what you have so far with gotenks or are you still awaiting divines help until you release it?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on December 23, 2011, 02:13:04 AMoh and are you coming out with what you have so far with gotenks or are you still awaiting divines help until you release it?
maybe cuz some of Gotenks´s animations is better then what i did for Goku and that wait1 animation for Naruto
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Naruto Uzumaki on December 23, 2011, 01:49:48 AMfor now just ported "A" attacks from others so he dont got wolf´s attack)
That is so good enough for me! :)

What ever happened to saiyan armor? Also I think a good costume for Goku would be this one:



I believe I have the model/texture for it if you wanna do it.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 23, 2011, 03:18:18 AM
What ever happened to saiyan armor? Also I think a good costume for Goku would be this one:



I believe I have the model/texture for it if you wanna do it.
YEEAAH!!!

Quote from: TeinchiClause23 on December 23, 2011, 03:22:11 AMYEEAAH!!!
i know the outfit and model for it but im not going to rig a Goku with that outfit and saiyan armor for goku is almost same thing but i will make saiyan armor
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

But that texture is great. =(
Hm, ok hoe about this. If I get someone else to make it can you make it compatible with Goku over pit?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 23, 2011, 11:17:06 AMBut that texture is great. =( Hm, ok hoe about this. If I get someone else to make it can you make it compatible with Goku over pit?
sure but do so the polygon of Goku´s neck/chest from beyond´s is there so it fits with the SSj mode models
also i will not port it if it is bad rigged and no fingers rigged and that stuff also why i dont ported Vegito (yet) but since Vegito is brawl texture and rigged good on rest of his model i will rig fingers for shadowsnake
updating Goku moveset soon
i have fixed all the problems now but i will do alittle more based on the feedback i got(mainly PSA wise)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

lMarodk or Naruto, when ever I try to go SSJ I only do kaioken, whats up with that?