Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: TeinchiClause23 on December 23, 2011, 07:07:07 PMCould u or someone send me your goku with SSJ mode files?
just download the files for goku over pit
and all files is there i even made a super easy guide to installer the oneslot SSj modes,how to use the attacks

and Normal(normal mode)/SSJ1(SSJ mode) is on all slots for goku if you dont chances anything
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Have you updated Goku yet? U want to put the old down air in the updated one. (It's a personal edit. Not releasing). I liked that old down air better. The one like Ness. I edited it so it looks more like a Goku attack.

Yeah I followed that guide u made. And are u saying just take the fighter files and don't change anything.

Quote from: TeinchiClause23 on December 23, 2011, 07:17:41 PMYeah I followed that guide u made. And are u saying just take the fighter files and don't change anything.
so i dont know why

ppl got randoms problems with PSAs always
like  one my old Goku PSAs the Down-B dont worked for one person
and others the PSA was crashing
and that stuff
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

im waiting for one to update the SFX pack before i can update Goku but you can send that animation so Down-Air can be a other move :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

It's the same thing as in v0.9 I just used the little animating skills I gave to make it look bot so Lucas like. But he still does the kicks downward.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 23, 2011, 08:15:08 PMIt's the same thing as in v0.9 I just used the little animating skills I gave to make it look bot so Lucas like. But he still does the kicks downward.
im possible making an new Down-Air in this update for V1.1

also vegeta will not be ready for Xmas same for Gotenks and im already done with my KC-MM santa secret its was a easy hack but i know that guy wanted it much from one of his posts
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i hoe pits bardock but its probably that one costume with gokus return to earth


im waiting for Jaklub  to update a Fixed SFX pack with SSJ Transfrom to update goku to V1.1
so ask him instead of me then he got him (just got 5x Pms about that)

and almost same with Gotenks moveset ask DivineOverlord then he got time to help me with the FS and remove these effects on the GFX models (getting like 10-20 Pms about it in one week)  and im still needing Help with that
look here:
Quote from: DivineOverlord on October 25, 2011, 08:26:49 AMthose are easy to remove lol. Just pm the file to me and I can remove it in less than 5 mins! lol
he said he can do it in under 5min and that post is from 2 month since and still not help
or gotenks have maybe be finished by now and maybe as much done as Goku is now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 24, 2011, 09:24:21 PMDid you finish the updates psa wise in the fit pit.pac?
yes (but the new Down-air but will do as soon the SFX pack is updated)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 24, 2011, 09:47:25 PMIs it the on I sent you? Or did you come up with a better idea?
it will basely be the same but it will be more Goku-ish if i do new Down-Air
like some kicks downwards in DBZ BT3 on all Goku´s i think it was
also that hack in that serie there is alot of a weapon there is in SSB too but i can´t tall what weapon or what char. he is over or it not a secret anymore and its easy to guess
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later