Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


making a new Win2 and then try to find a new flying nimbus model if you have one or where to find please link so i import the flying nimbus and hope its not too big filesize
so is goku V1.5 almost done just B throw revamp
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: slayermarth101 on December 30, 2011, 12:36:23 AMSo all thats left is the win2 and back throw?
yes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

And that nimbus model, I can't find one anywhere. I don't think theres one made yet.

i needing it for adult goku“s Win2 too since i just got a idea for alot better win2 for goku (fits for both kid goku and adult goku) :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I doubt you'll find a new one. I say just use the one you have for now and when you find a good one just update goku again.

Damn, this moveset is getting better and better every day! I hope to DL the next version when I get back from my road trip. :)

Also, I made more interface hacks for Goku, such as battle names, CSS names, an icon for the Flaming Blue CSS, and a Dragonball icon!

I'll post them here when I get a chance, so you can add them to the next version!

And you know, if the Nimbus doesn't work, you could always have him use Instant Transmission. :P
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: 2DaMax92 on December 30, 2011, 01:00:07 AMDamn, this moveset is getting better and better every day! I hope to DL the next version when I get back from my road trip. :) Also, I made more interface hacks for Goku, such as battle names, CSS names, an icon for the Flaming Blue CSS, and a Dragonball icon! I'll post them here when I get a chance, so you can add them to the next version!
cool thanks
anyway its looks like the Geno model by beyond will be over Ness so that means porting is needed so i needing the model to work over ToonLink or R.o.B i prefer R.o.B maybe i can use his lazer beam for Geno beam
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hey mariodk goo dnews. geno is on ness so he can port to rob for geno over rob
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on December 30, 2011, 01:11:29 AMhey mariodk goo dnews. geno is on ness so he can port to rob for geno over rob
just that i wanted to know and Geno was anyway after naruto moveset revamp as i think i will be fast done with since there is alot of animations i can use as base from others
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on December 30, 2011, 12:30:58 AMfind a new flying nimbus model if you have one or where to find please link so i import the flying nimbus and hope its not too big filesize


if you want it i can send it to you

Quote from: Anivernage on December 30, 2011, 02:59:54 AM if you want it i can send it to you
i want it and hope its not too big filesize
what left now:
Win2/win2wait animations,try again to make that B throw (failing each time i try to get it to look good) if not then just win2/win2wait animations and flying nimbus cloud model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: SouthCraft on December 30, 2011, 11:57:09 AMIt says: Video removed by user.
i know its removed by me and i reuploading it and its still not ready
anyway here is full moveset ideas for Kid goku  (DB)

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
posting it in 2nd post soon
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later