Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

maybe no ingame preview today cuz of shoulders/vest of gotenks model is danm hard to be perfected anyway:
Quote from: MarioDK on January 07, 2012, 08:24:45 PM almost perfect rigged Gotenks but shoulders/vest is not done yet cuz they are really hard but rest is done and only thing edited on the model is get fingers in T-pose like as a brawl char. nothing else edited on the model but edited lucas boneset alot gotenks will also get SSJ3 hair bone and also that thing at his belt bone for that :D and possible will do as soon its possible the hair and the cloth at belt will be effected by wind and that stuff i will not stop work on him until he is perfected :D model+texture+PSA+Animations+anything about him perfect+Gotenks is two good words if they are to together :D i think i will do the same thing with geno over R.o.B i know beyondyou making geno rig over Ness but only way i can get him over R.o.b with moveset without any bugs is rig him over R.o.B´s boneset but edited alot so it will be like he got arms/legs and that stuff maybe not fingers :( but i hope i can do them too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

MarioDK: Can you help me rig Krystal's Hands? They are going to be difficult to rig due to not being T-stance...
Everything else will be rigged already when/if I send you the 3DS max file...
That's assuming you have 3DS 2010 though.

I wonder if I should add a couple of bones to her head so I can make her ears twitch and stuff in animations. Would be the next best thing since she got no face morphs polygon.

Quote from: NaruZeldaMaster on January 07, 2012, 09:04:32 PMMarioDK: Can you help me rig Krystal's Hands? They are going to be difficult to rig due to not being T-stance... Everything else will be rigged already when/if I send you the 3DS max file... That's assuming you have 3DS 2010 though. I wonder if I should add a couple of bones to her head so I can make her ears twitch and stuff in animations. Would be the next best thing since she got no face morphs polygon.
i am not sure i can since i am busy with Gotenks right now and his vest is really hard to rig i think even beyondyou will have hard with it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Have you tried blending the weights? Or is it just the way the verts are set up that make the jacket hard to rig?

I might not rig her thumbs at all, they're impossible to vertex edit into a T-stance but I might be able to vertex the fingers that way. That'll probably end up being the case for the first version of the psa.

maybe ingame previews will come today anyway:

next: SSJ3 of him

this gotenks will be used for the moveset
too bad  it can´t be oneslot over Lucas

also i will make kid Gogeta again and make Kid vegito :D and SSJ4 Gotenks so i think we got fine with recolours+alt versions
also needing to rig goten+trunks in one model so i can make this possible for entry and a Win:

fusion dance: entry
the other part of that gif is one of my idea for a win'
model will be over lucas´s snake thing and model also needs to be low filesize
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

so gotenks recolours normal/ssj/ssj3/kid gogeta/kid vegito/ssj4 gotenks thats a good pack to fill up lucas spots xD Also any change of a ssj vegito to be made over goku(Pit) still waiting on that one for awhile i know the finger arent rigged  but you can always update the headless body later :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

here is he with ported animations:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

he looks good but arent the arms and hands still to small compared to the rest of the body? or its just that pose?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

anyway already starting on animation port and making also new animations :D
Gotenks´s walk will be walking and run will be floating :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

done with porting of animations from lucas to gotenks but they needing still afew fixes
anyway will do afew more animations for the moveset and PSA them then its time for previews with the new model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: MarioDK on January 08, 2012, 05:34:29 PM
done with porting of animations from lucas to gotenks but they needing still afew fixes
anyway will do afew more animations for the moveset and PSA them then its time for previews with the new model
so we r expecting it today?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on January 08, 2012, 05:44:34 PMso we r expecting it today?
i dont know
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

wait u guys are saying there is a possibility gotenks could come out today?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]


Quote from: AnImAiNe on January 08, 2012, 05:50:25 PMwait u guys are saying there is a possibility gotenks could come out today?
i dont said that i just said i am done with porting animations from lucas to gotenks and i will do afew more so its time to next video preview of him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later