Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

i said i will revamp Side-B(cape mode):


oneslot capes recolour and Vbrawl mario animation :D
the cape is over Fludd sitting on NeckN bone and animted so it is like it was on RhaveN bone :D
it was damn hard to get it right and it is still not 100% but almost
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh that's awesome, i can't wait for this beautiful mess =3

and that smash ball eyes thing is amazing =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Quote from: Ultraxwing on January 15, 2012, 02:04:54 PM Oh that's awesome, i can't wait for this beautiful mess =3 and that smash ball eyes thing is amazing =3
it not FS eyes anymore its a mode like as SSJ mode for goku :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Sorry, didn't know that, haven't been lurking in a while =/
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=39969.0
request yours mario models or else we will only get Vbrawl recolours with fire mario transfrom
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

So when are you gonna make the guide for how to change models on final smash? and will you make a guide for doing it with the hair bone thingy? I'd really like to change powerups for a psa I've been dying to make.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on January 15, 2012, 03:00:03 PMSo when are you gonna make the guide for how to change models on final smash? and will you make a guide for doing it with the hair bone thingy? I'd really like to change powerups for a psa I've been dying to make.
after SMBZ mario moveset V3 is out
im basely needing to do FS(no Fire mode)
i had to redo my work on it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Did you delete it on accident? And when will SMBZ moveset come out?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on January 15, 2012, 03:13:35 PMDid you delete it on accident? And when will SMBZ moveset come out?
no just it was messed up and i dont know then SMBZ mario  moveset will come out
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

O.k. Hopefully it will come out before February, but probably not.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


man that looks AWESOME cant wait for it.
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

something is missing. i cant quite put my finger on it.  maybe fire mario needs to be glowing or needs a "kaoken effect" to make the transformation stand out more

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on January 15, 2012, 08:34:59 PMsomething is missing. i cant quite put my finger on it.  maybe fire mario needs to be glowing or needs a "kaoken effect" to make the transformation stand out more
it is how mario transfrom to fire
use a fire flower and change colour of his cloth like that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later