Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Found a cool sprite sheets for Goku. Might be helpful for MarioDK when he goes back to it.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.



Edit:

Did the Animation...

I'm still new at this so I made sure to make sure there was the same amount of frames in mine as it was in the original. It was a bit hard to do since the model didn't have a head...  But hopefully it looks ok.

If anyone can paste a video or pic of what it looks like... feel free.

Link to File
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Rebuilding of SMBZ mario V3´s PSA is almost done but not have hexed the Fludd to NeckN bone yet
testing soon ingame and see if the fire FS works
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Have you looked at that animation I did for you? Actually, you haven't even given an opinion on how you feel about the animation yourself... So I don't mean to be rude when I or Carnage were discussing the move.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on January 31, 2012, 10:32:00 AMHave you looked at that animation I did for you? Actually, you haven't even given an opinion on how you feel about the animation yourself... So I don't mean to be rude when I or Carnage were discussing the move.
will look on it later
but i also think the counter attack is that i am most needed to revamp in animation
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

btw SMBZ Mario v3 is going to have his Vbrawl Dash attack again(no cape mode)
why;
cuz i can´t fix his hammer dash attack if he grap a item at same time  so the hammer gets weird and he holding it wrong
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on January 31, 2012, 04:00:07 PM
btw SMBZ Mario v3 is going to have his Vbrawl Dash attack again(no cape mode)
why;
cuz i can´t fix his hammer dash attack if he grap a item at same time  so the hammer gets weird and he holding it wrong
vbrawl dash isnt that bad so its all good for me xD

Kagemaru i used the animation  he does the move alright still doesnt touch the head but i know editing a model with no head to make the finger touch the head should be hard :P the problem is the counter lasts so long the animation kinda stays still and you made goku do it completely sideways wich looks abit wierd because most brawl characters are always slight either backwards or turned to the camera never 100% sideways but the animation its good needs a few touchs so we can tell movement and in your animation you should move the counter  asinchrounous timer to 10 instead of 6 since its when the finger is near the head  and the counter lasts 40 frames so he should be taking his hand down from  the 50 frame
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Thanks Carnage, but I don't know anthing about the timer or w/e.

I just made sure it was the same number of frames that the original was... But I'm sure MarioDK can handle it if he likes it, I'm sure he is more then capable enough to edit it to his liking. I didn't mean for it to be 100% sideways though. Probably should have tested it ingame first. xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

damn i got alot of unfinished stuff now
cuz i just found all my old work i think i was missing of Geno :D and if i can get a model ready for the animations let just say geno is like 70% done already (more done then Gotenks is)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


yay geno
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

while i finishing SMBZ mario v3 moveset and maybe work alittle more on Super buu/Kid buu´s Rig
i think they needs alittle more work
so im needing this for Geno:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=40917.0
so hope someone will help with that make a human like boneset out of R.o.B´s
and get it in 3ds max or just make a boneset that works over R.o.B

i think i will make a big release day :D
here is the hacks that will be uploaded that day:
SMBZ mario moveset v3(still WIP but 90% done)
majin buus over lucario(not fat one) with alittle edited kid buu moveset for the new models(waiting for new texture)
vegeta alt. outfits (almost done just needing metal texture and afew fixes)
Goku alt. outfits(over CF)(same as Vegeta alt. outfits)
Gotenks moveset(maybe)(afew ground attacks/revamp of some of the baddest animations and PSA anything left)
Geno moveset (also maybe)(both geno and Gotenks will be a full moveset replace so not just "B" attacks)
Dr. mario(maybe) i got alittle rigging progress but not much
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

you sure have too many projects on at the same time xD but i will wait to see how smbz will turn out in this update xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

btw since Lucas got model changer (for his stick) and i dont using it at all(not even for SSJ transfrom since i dont want SSj mode for Gotenks)
i think i make this for lose:
:af2:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Bawlin
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.