Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

man my tanooki isn't going well... I can use tom nook's because his tail is attached to his waist and I would need to vertex it off, which I can't do due to my lack of 3ds max. Can you help me mariodk? I will show you what I'd like if you say yes, and I'm going to be able to speed up progress if you do. So will you mariodk, or do you know someone else who would if you can't?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on February 04, 2012, 05:32:23 PMman my tanooki isn't going well... I can use tom nook's because his tail is attached to his waist and I would need to vertex it off, which I can't do due to my lack of 3ds max. Can you help me mariodk? I will show you what I'd like if you say yes, and I'm going to be able to speed up progress if you do. So will you mariodk, or do you know someone else who would if you can't?
im busy so you needing to ask a other

inb4pplaskfornewSSJ4gogetaimportforgokuoverpitpsa:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I like  ;D but how does the transforming work
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on February 04, 2012, 05:45:04 PMI like  ;D but how does the transforming work
it dont transfrom
the model by shadowsnake i just got it to work over pit
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: OMEGASNAKE on February 05, 2012, 12:32:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=LL7DSqzXtRW8NGTTCE1qB_oA&v=kDaPwWtBVDY



does anyone like this theme? i just found it
2 things. off topic and this is already on the brawl vault!


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Ikuto on February 05, 2012, 12:34:22 AM
2 things. off topic and this is already on the brawl vault!
lol true it is off topic and i know it already been on brawl vault

first time i port something:

anything works (even get thrown) but not throw ppl
cuz then throw ppl he grapped stay on geno´s throwN bone until the Grapped got hit by a attack
i dont edited the Fitrobot.pac i just made the bones to match Rob´s Bone IDs
like haveN,transN,HipN,throwN bones on geno got all same IDs as on rob´s boneset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


thats r.o.b´s light on his head
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh.
Wait..
How is possible to port over R.O.B?

Quote from: diedhammer98 on February 05, 2012, 02:30:28 AMOh. Wait.. How is possible to port over R.O.B?
Peach´s boneset
i edited Peach´s boneset to be like as Mario´s translations
then rigged Geno over it and we got a mario boneset with alot extra bones to be ported to R.o.B
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


how?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Oh, sorry.
I mean use Tabuu to edit FitRobot.pac 's Bone Index to match Geno's Bone Index.
(It is hard to explain it)