Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: dpgthirteen on February 17, 2012, 08:16:26 PMI really want to see what you can do with Naruto after Geno. But i am sure you want to get Gotenks though.
Gotenks will possible be in the big release day :D
but not 100% sure but more sure after today since i made more progress on him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

do you have any idea when the release day might be?
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Mariodk on February 17, 2012, 08:40:55 PM
Gotenks will possible be in the big release day :D
but not 100% sure but more sure after today since i made more progress on him
Yay for Gotenks! My favorite DBZ move is super ghost kamikaze attack :D
@SSJ Trunks when geno + maybe gotenks + maybe buus Are done, no better answer than that :srs:

Quote from: SouthCraft on February 17, 2012, 08:46:08 PM
Yay for Gotenks! My favorite DBZ move is super ghost kamikaze attack :D
@SSJ Trunks when geno + maybe gotenks + maybe buus Are done, no better answer than that :srs:
ok thnx
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

That geno preview is looking awesome!!
Nice work on it.
The FS is bad***.
But the geno beam I think should have 3 sizes to match its charge levels.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on February 18, 2012, 03:34:56 PMThat geno preview is looking awesome!! Nice work on it. The FS is bad***. But the geno beam I think should have 3 sizes to match its charge levels.
im possible also thinking that but the animation is made it it can only have 1 size cuz of hitbox bones and other stuff
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Mario DK: are you still interested in helping with Rock Lee? I could work on the rig and make it tons better if you are =3 Here's the reason I picked link, the real reasons.
1: Sword Trail model can be used for the red trails that appear when lee enters the second/third gate modes in CON 3
2: Link has lots of PSA size
3: He sounds a little more like him than captain falcon
4: Link has a custom external wind graphic which will be useful for lee's specials
5: Link has visibility bones with which we can rig two models for the 3rd gate face/hair/skin color.
6: Can be ported entirely over to toon link if you don't want to get rid of Zero =3
Main Reason: I tried him over :falcon: and the stance made the rig look terrible, no matter what I did to edit it. Also =3 another reason why he could be over toon link :D


Quote from: Naruto200Man on February 18, 2012, 07:10:01 PMMario DK: are you still interested in helping with Rock Lee? I could work on the rig and make it tons better if you are =3 Here's the reason I picked link, the real reasons. 1: Sword Trail model can be used for the red trails that appear when lee enters the second/third gate modes in CON 3 2: Link has lots of PSA size 3: He sounds a little more like him than captain falcon 4: Link has a custom external wind graphic which will be useful for lee's specials 5: Link has visibility bones with which we can rig two models for the 3rd gate face/hair/skin color. 6: Can be ported entirely over to toon link if you don't want to get rid of Zero =3 Main Reason: I tried him over :falcon: and the stance made the rig look terrible, no matter what I did to edit it. Also =3 another reason why he could be over toon link :D
i will help as i said :D but mainly at PSAing and possible alittle animations on "B" attacks :D
also hope you will do Young rock lee (maybe model from CON2)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on February 18, 2012, 07:17:13 PM
i will help as i said :D but mainly at PSAing and possible alittle animations on "B" attacks :D
also hope you will do Young rock lee (maybe model from CON2)

Cool, I'll need some PSA help as I don't really know what to do most of the time XD

For his specials I'm thinking about doing this =3
NB: I promise my love to you!
Animation: Lee blows "kisses" at his opponents while winking
Descriptions: Heart graphics taken from peach, they vary in size and effectiveness depending on how many gates are opened.

Up B: Leaf Rising Wind:
Animation: Same as CON3 but with more vertical distance =3 vertical coverage changes depending on how many gates are opened
Description: Same as CON 3

Side B: Leaf Hurricane
Animation: Same as CON 3 but with more horizontal distance and going straight forward.
Description: Same as CON 3

Down B: Leaf Whirlwind
Animation: Same As CON 3, a non-windy version will be his down A  attack
Description: Same As CON 3

FS: Lotus Kick (First Gate opened) Primary Lotus (Second gate opened) Hidden Lotus (Third Gate opened)

And yes, if I can get the model from CON 2 I will make a costume for that :)

i will ofc help you with PSAing

i am kinda better at PSAing "B" attacks then "A" attacks
maybe it sound as a surpriece but never played these CON games only watched videos about them in Youtube but i maybe soon get the games :D

but i know all lee´s moves from the anime anyway
but first Geno/SMBZ mario then Vegeta(finish the PSA work from where Sdo0m left) and finnaly Gotenks

wanted to PSA Vegeta first cuz he is more done then Gotenks but Gotenks is also going good to be finished
i basely needing to revamp the model´s rig (even more) and finish afew animations and all his animations is done (if not i revamp them even more)

also Bowser jr./shadow mario project i also help with but mainly at PSAing so that is also one of the next thing to do then alot of animations is ready to be PSAed

after Gotenks i think it will be Naruto moveset revamp
cuz i just worked on two dragonball PSAs after Gotenks(gotenks+Vegeta) so now i wanted to work on Naruto instead of kid goku but naruto will possible be as fast as Geno if not faster cuz many of his "A" attacks from SSBF2 some brawl char. already got


also i bring the goku over pit DL Link back instead of all these readMe cuz ppl finnaly have learned it (or almost i atleast dont got PMs about it) but that will happen to my Big release day


also im possible requesting 2x SFX packs
one for vegeta (really much needed for taunt: over 9000)
and one for Gotenks (prefer english voice for both) then these two movesets is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Okay, well we got someone interested in animating Lee >=3
So I'm going to completely revamp the rig, which was pretty decent not including the wrists. But this rig should be more one-slot friendly (I hope considering I edited Lee's model to fit link's a little more and moved links bones a LOT less other than the shoulders and arm bones)
We'll work on the rig, normal and smash attacks, and animations until you ready to help out with the psa =3

I especially need help with the FS, since I've never edited those before.

I need to somehow port Entei's fire graphic over links boomerang, and recolor it so it looks like the aura when Lee opened the third gate in the anime. (The blue swirls and green energy) I want it on the boomerang so it can be animated while it's out and possibly have bones usable in psa.

I picked Link because he has a sword trail model, which we can use for the yellow glow when he opens a gate mode(If that fails we could just recolor a normal in-game graphic) and also when he opens another gate mode and for the red trails on his fists. If you have seen enough gameplay vids from that game, you know what I'm talking about ;)

On the subject of your work, how long do you think it'll take XD I'm asking because I have some RL stuff going on that may or may not impact my ability to work on hacks XP


Quote from: Rages A Lot. on February 22, 2012, 04:45:46 PMhttp://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24536&Vault=audio The up taunt on this has the "Over 9,000" sfx.
dont saw that SFX pack but will try it out then i start on PSAing Vegeta
also hope someone can make DBZ SFXs in vegeta SFX pack like as on my goku for SSJ transfrom/other things
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

if not i can try to get that SFX for you.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.