Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: MandoWolfe on February 22, 2012, 04:55:14 PMif not i can try to get that SFX for you.
cool im possible needing yours help then im done with Sdo0m´s vegeta but the SFX part in PSAing and if you like you can maybe do Gotenks SFX pack too
but that will be needed then the PSA is done but SFX part
i got almost all Gotenks´s attacks done in animations and will PSA them after Vegeta
i almost redid all my animations after i made the new model just for his moveset
also a new wait1(alittle edited Fox´s so the wait1 looks almost like as SSJ1 Gotenks wait animation on Ground for DBZ UT) but not new wait2,3 since they was good :D
i think Gotenks will be my best PSA (since i will not release him until he is as good as if sdo0m would have made him or better since Sdo0m dont got Models just for moveset so the model is almost perfected )


SMBZ mario i just needing to PSA the Cape FS and then PSA the subrotations in all subactions for Fire mode/cape mode
(FS for fire works now but not sure after PSAed subrotations in all subactions)
if Vbrawl mario´s FS dont working i got a plan B for a FS for Fire:
Big SMBZ Fireballs
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

well idk if i'll be able to do the whole SFXs. but i can get the over 9000 sfx if needed. I have alot of other soundpacks that need to get done.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

new poll

since Geno is almost done
and half of SMBZ mario
they both needing to code they´s modes like subrotation in all subactons
i am soon going to finish Gotenks after PSAed Vegeta and he is also possible needing to code subrotation in all subactions and damn that take time
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Can you link me to shadow mario project, I'd like to animate and a few other things to help.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on February 23, 2012, 09:52:19 PM
Can you link me to shadow mario project, I'd like to animate and a few other things to help.
you should not Ask marioDK Ask SonicBrawler cus he is the leader

I'm glad I checked on this thread... Now I don't have to ask about Vegeta :)

On a side note...

Rock Lee is coming along, but I have a couple issues.

for whatever reason when I try to make/import a new animation file (Cause I needed one for the Counter and the alt. moves when gates are open) and every time I do, when I save, it doesn't save, when I try to save an imported file, BrawlBox crashes...

The whole ting is very frustrating. :/ I did what you said in the PM and it only works for one animation... LIke, I put the counter animation in, and then I started getting problems when I tried putting the Leaf Whirlwind animation in. (I tried in different orders too and the first one works but not the second/third)


Aside from that, the normal Leaf Whirlwind, Leaf Hurricane and Lotus kicks are done along with a bunch of other smaller moves. Just waiting on Naruto200Man to send me a video of the moves he wants so I can animate them properly with good references since I don't have the game anymore.

And I can't wait for SMBZ Mario cause its mad fun to play with. Racoon Luigi has more priority in most of his moves when they fight against each other though... but meh. Its still fun.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on February 24, 2012, 12:56:11 AM
I'm glad I checked on this thread... Now I don't have to ask about Vegeta :)

On a side note...

Rock Lee is coming along, but I have a couple issues.

for whatever reason when I try to make/import a new animation file (Cause I needed one for the Counter and the alt. moves when gates are open) and every time I do, when I save, it doesn't save, when I try to save an imported file, BrawlBox crashes...

The whole ting is very frustrating. :/ I did what you said in the PM and it only works for one animation... LIke, I put the counter animation in, and then I started getting problems when I tried putting the Leaf Whirlwind animation in. (I tried in different orders too and the first one works but not the second/third)


Aside from that, the normal Leaf Whirlwind, Leaf Hurricane and Lotus kicks are done along with a bunch of other smaller moves. Just waiting on Naruto200Man to send me a video of the moves he wants so I can animate them properly with good references since I don't have the game anymore.

And I can't wait for SMBZ Mario cause its mad fun to play with. Racoon Luigi has more priority in most of his moves when they fight against each other though... but meh. Its still fun.
maybe using an older version of bb solves your problem like 0.63d just to add the animations and saving
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Dude... I love you.

That worked out perfectly.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on February 24, 2012, 01:49:51 AM
Dude... I love you.

That worked out perfectly.
the new bb corrups motion files  and many other files just always keep an old one at hand :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


The latest one is the one with the source code right?

I don't want to sound dumb, but I didn't see much of a difference... its like 2 BBs came in one download.

But luckily, I've got like 4 versions of BB.  I'll just export the animations I do in 65c and then open 63d and save it there.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Geno will be out tomorrow
(hope i get the model of new canon soon :D)
SMBZ mario V3 i working on right now and that attack up GFX model i will get ingame tomorrow too
so possible my big release day is tomorrow
too bad Dot is not done with majin buus texture so they is going to be 60-70% brawl styled cuz i made Geno moveset while he was working on texture and texture is much faster Done then moveset is so Dot taking too long time
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Yay, can't wait 'till tomorrow!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


Quote from: Anonymous on February 25, 2012, 01:01:32 AM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

looks like mario is going to have new hammer :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later