Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on March 14, 2012, 06:47:34 AM
if anything works
SMBZ mario V3 should be released later today
will it have the alternate models? like luigi over mario and doctor mario?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 11, 2012, 11:43:52 AM
i had this problem before guess on the wii some uv maping gets messed up while viewing fine in BB and i know dsx8 fixed that glitch on some of his hacks there must be some uv mapping reference that doesnt work on the wii or something like that.

also dont forget to change landing animations so geno doesnt trip so much
I honestly have no idea why that is happening to you. Geno hardly ever trips for me. And Im also pretty sure its not animations that cause tripping.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: Carnage on March 14, 2012, 11:56:00 AM
will it have the alternate models? like luigi over mario and doctor mario?
luigi oneslot over mario works with fire mode but i had to lower the texture since it freeze if normal size
but on mario it works with full size texture without leg/freezing
finishing the PSA now and make the models for SMBZ mario V3
only one version of brawlbox can do this and good i still got it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I would imagine Melee Mario, and N64 mario would be some of the costumes right. And is there a possibility we can get a tutorial to do it our selves?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

please hold on a day or 2 before you release it because while the tanooki mario hack failed, I would like to include my 25th anniversary mario hack. (the mario on the cover of all stars)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 14, 2012, 04:32:29 PM
please hold on a day or 2 before you release it because while the tanooki mario hack failed, I would like to include my 25th anniversary mario hack. (the mario on the cover of all stars)
you just have to have tannoki mario/normal mario(with fire texture) in one model
but on some attacks the cape needs to be gone but i can easy do that oneslot just resize the cape“s animations to 0 but on the side-B one

Quote from: dpgthirteen on March 14, 2012, 04:18:31 PM
I would imagine Melee Mario, and N64 mario would be some of the costumes right. And is there a possibility we can get a tutorial to do it our selves?
maybe
you can do it by brawlbox V0.65B beta (not sure you can do it in other versions since the duplicate button then right click on polygons is not there)
copy polygons and get the copyed polygon to use other texture

also im maybe making ice mario mode version instead of fire mode that is just replace fire hit effect/GFX to ice and the fire mario texture to ice
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm saying that my tanoki FAILED and I can't finish it with the time I have, SO I'm asking to delay so I can have my mario all-stars model in your hack.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I Think he's gonna add a read me on how to make them compatible.
It'll keep people from spamming him about how to do it and to do it with this and that mario

I'm not spamming, I want him to include it in the RELEASE PACK.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

i really hope that you release this today. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.


I didn't say that towards you...
It was a statement..
Besides, I don't think its fair to him or everyone else who wants it if he delays it because of one person.
You want him to delay it, others want him to release it today like he said.
Everyone wants something. It's his decision. :/
Plus itll save a headache if you wait to see if he gives a tutorial on how to do it.
That way you can do all the ones you want WHENEVER you want to.
But its his decision not mine. But, just take those words into consideration.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 14, 2012, 11:37:21 PM
I didn't say that towards you...
It was a statement..
Besides, I don't think its fair to him or everyone else who wants it if he delays it because of one person.
You want him to delay it, others want him to release it today like he said.
Everyone wants something. It's his decision. :/
Plus itll save a headache if you wait to see if he gives a tutorial on how to do it.
That way you can do all the ones you want WHENEVER you want to.
But its his decision not mine. But, just take those words into consideration.

yup i agree with SlayerMarth here. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

'kay, sorry. but if he doesn't, well, my 25th is coming at ya!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P