Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

@knightmario
you is alittle lucky
cuz my internet was down yearstarday so maybe today or tomorrow it is released

anyway preview of revamped F-air:

used IC´s F-air as based but i had to redo shoulders/arms/fingers/neck/head
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

this will still spike right? And that's a really good animation. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Okay, I sent it to you MarioDK.
The hat has 2 polygons, since it used to be big top (MP8) and had eyes.
I've already made fire textures too, they're in the zip I sent you.
I wonder if this smbz moveset will have more downloads. It probably will from what I think.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: MandoWolfe on March 15, 2012, 06:54:51 AM
this will still spike right? And that's a really good animation. :D
yes it will be like the old F-air but alot better animations and if i can get it maybe a GFX just for the hammer (GFX like as some of IC´s attacks or kirby side-B) since i can still replace the water GFX from fludd´s water
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i cant wait to try the newer smbz mario :P hope you also include  mario 64 mario import with the fire transfrom
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

nice f-air it looks really good cant wait for the release
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Carnage on March 15, 2012, 03:19:24 PMi cant wait to try the newer smbz mario :P hope you also include  mario 64 mario import with the fire transfrom
already done that :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 15, 2012, 03:25:10 PM
already done that :D
then im good :P my favorite mario models are n64,doctor mario and luigi and they are all in :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

can't wait!
will he get a kirby hat? ;)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Mariodk on March 15, 2012, 06:24:10 AM
@knightmario
you is alittle lucky
cuz my internet was down yearstarday so maybe today or tomorrow it is released

anyway preview of revamped F-air:

used IC´s F-air as based but i had to redo shoulders/arms/fingers/neck/head

Much, MUCH better than the first one.  Nice clear antic and reaction and good solid transitioning.  Sure it just needs a little cleaning around the edges and as he flips back round he should tuck his legs in a little more but honestly you did a very good job with this animation.

it also help if you can merge the hammer with mario so it will be alot easyer to animte hammer attacks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 15, 2012, 06:24:27 PM
it also help if you can merge the hammer with mario so it will be alot easyer to animte hammer attacks
think you can do it easily with the object import in BB right?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 15, 2012, 06:56:08 PMthink you can do it easily with the object import in BB right?
yes
but the hammer is not going to be a part of mario model
since i think the filesize of the fitmarioXX.pac/pcs will be too big if adding alittle more
cuz of fire mario polygons+textures
there was not filesize left for full texture size on oneslot luigi for SMBZ mario with fire transfrom
+ if the hammer needs to be a part of mario´s model i needing to change ID of throwN and other mario models that dont got fire transfrom will not work 
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

did you get my p.m. about the kirby N b and the fix to my 25th mario?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Mariodk on March 15, 2012, 07:02:52 PM
yes
but the hammer is not going to be a part of mario model
since i think the filesize of the fitmarioXX.pac/pcs will be too big if adding alittle more
cuz of fire mario polygons+textures
there was not filesize left for full texture size on oneslot luigi for SMBZ mario with fire transfrom
+ if the hammer needs to be a part of mario´s model i needing to change ID of throwN and other mario models that dont got fire transfrom will not work 
no really you can import it after trown and fix the position on the animations that use hammer
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.