Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


MAN! I'm using a cape feather model for MY cape mario taunt...

Do you think I could have my taunt in the SMBZ moveset? I know it's a little much, but...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 16, 2012, 09:46:52 PMMAN! I'm using a cape feather model for MY cape mario taunt... Do you think I could have my taunt in the SMBZ moveset? I know it's a little much, but...
no thanks i got a animation for cape/fire mode change
also maybe i remove FS eyes from mario to save some filesize for feather model or other things
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Well do you want my cape feather model then?
and P.S. I'm going to make a luigi version of the fire mario moveset (different fire, changed animations for luigi-like things, etc.) would you mind? I'll put everyone in the collab, just so you know.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 16, 2012, 10:43:45 PMWell do you want my cape feather model then?
not needing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oh okay. would you mind if use yours then? I'm pretty sure yours will be better then mine... as every thing else you do will better too...
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

SMBZ mario moveset V3 is basely done right now
just animte the feather to look like it is at his hand then do powerup taunt while it sitting on NeckN bone
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

umm, you might want to say who you're talking to... :-\
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Someone order a father?

it currently uses a 64x64 texture, but it would be quite easy to merge it with the cape's texture instead. and just re-UV map the cape, since both models need to be in the same MDL0, right?

yes but as i said i already got one feather model (now 3) i will use LJstar´s if the texture is not too high filesize or it will be Starwaffle´s
LJstar´s looks best :D (cuz of texture but i dont think the texture will work cuz of filesize) while starwaffle´s use 8x8 texture
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 16, 2012, 11:18:54 PM
yes but as i said i already got one feather model (now 3) i will use LJstar´s if the texture is not too high filesize or it will be Starwaffle´s
LJstar´s looks best :D (cuz of texture but i dont think the texture will work cuz of filesize) while starwaffle´s use 8x8 texture
lol guess you  have alot of feathers now :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

in the preview video i think i will use starwaffle´s since i just got that one to work
i will inc. starwaffle´s and LJstar´s(if his works) feather so ppl can choose what they wanted
also preview video WIP now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Can't wait to see it.
can you show all of the cape models you have?
and also, once my tanooki mario is done, do you mind if I vertex the cape feather to a tanooki leaf?
and one more thing.
does the Khat you choose work? because if needed, I'll edit the model so it uses one texture and one material.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 16, 2012, 11:48:40 PM
Can't wait to see it.
can you show all of the cape models you have?
and also, once my tanooki mario is done, do you mind if I vertex the cape feather to a tanooki leaf?
and one more thing.
does the Khat you choose work? because if needed, I'll edit the model so it uses one texture and one material.


stop. just stop
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

huh?
what's that mean? stop posting?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P