Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

no, stop tryhing to be part of the proejct. half the things u say i dont belive
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

@knightmario please show previews or i not adding any of yours stuff and these kirby hats you sent you can just upload as your own hack SMBZ mario not really needs a kirby hat
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

so now nobody believes me, huh? well this is just great...
I'll get some previews of my tanooki mario hack, but since I haven't been working on it, it's not even a complete raccoon, it just has a messed up tail.
I'll try and get something decent, but it's really late at my place, so I MIGHT need a day...
and no kirby hat, huh? okay, but if you think it doesn't need one why should I upload it? wouldn't it be a waste?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 17, 2012, 01:36:26 AM
so now nobody believes me, huh? well this is just great...
I'll get some previews of my tanooki mario hack, but since I haven't been working on it, it's not even a complete raccoon, it just has a messed up tail.
I'll try and get something decent, but it's really late at my place, so I MIGHT need a day...
and no kirby hat, huh? okay, but if you think it doesn't need one why should I upload it? wouldn't it be a waste?

1. Mario doesn't need a kirby hat because he has one already.
Theres no need to waste time on a kirby hat that he already has.

2. You're trying alittle to hard to get your name on the hack.
If MarioDK needs help he'll do what he usually does. He'll post it here, or make a thread.

3. No one is gonna believe you UNLESS you post previews or something showing proof of what you say. So your Feather and marth etc, As SonicBrawler said:
Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 17, 2012, 12:42:47 AM
no, stop tryhing to be part of the proejct. half the things u say i dont belive
Meaning, you'll need some type of evidence proving to MarioDK that you can help.

Also Note: He said the moveset is basically done, so all you can do now is wait on that video and wait for the release. He has everything under control and where he wants it to be.
Another Note: I'm not trying to sound harsh, but its kind of getting annoying. Plus your post are in red, so it'll stand out....



Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 17, 2012, 02:00:03 AMThat was fast.. :o I watch it and post feedback in a moment.
waste of time since i am going to release it then i have done afew models +textures and try get LJstar“s feather model to work
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

okay, won't post in red now.
and i don't care if my name's on the hack, either. I just wanna  help with things I like.
and the new brawlbox doesn't like my hack, so I'll need to fix it to get previews
and people think I'm annoying. that's nice.
I'll probably get previews tommorow, since it's really late like I've said earlier.
crap, I got triple ninja'd
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Mariodk on March 17, 2012, 02:01:49 AM
waste of time since i am going to release it then i have done afew models +textures and try get LJstar“s feather model to work
Oh, well the only thing I was gonna say, was I think you should change that bomb on spawn to a turtle shell or something less powerful.

^ This , the Bomb is just way to overpowered in my opinion ..
Other than that , the PSA looks pretty good after all. ^^

And I voted for the last thing in the poll , but not becouse of Vegeta or Geno.. becouse of Gotenks!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

you forgetting it take time to use the attack+ if you got hited by something you will drop the bomb omb no matter what its not really overpowered
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

luig and mario look so epic getting the fire power up xD but i agree it wouldnt be too much trouble to make a version spam a green shell its hust an item id edit anyway i also dislike bo bomb spawn to be honest green shell makes more sence since even in 2d mario games he can grab and trow koopa shells :P nice fire side B.


also with the new bb you can change individual  attacks AI  so you could swap mario downB AI with luigi
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

'kay, got previews, I'll upload 'em soon.
EDIT: see, I don't lie.
http://i.imgur.com/i6mZl.png
I told you it's bad, since
1 it's pointed
2 it's a fox import object so part of his gloves are there too.
3 bad texture
but at least it's movable and can be put on a visiblity bone, making a raccoon smbz with tail over cape possible.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 17, 2012, 01:38:24 PM'kay, got previews, I'll upload 'em soon. EDIT: see, I don't lie. http://i.imgur.com/i6mZl.png I told you it's bad, since 1 it's pointed 2 it's a fox import object so part of his gloves are there too. 3 bad texture but at least it's movable and can be put on a visiblity bone, making a raccoon smbz with tail over cape possible.
its not possible to have oneslot tail over cape(fludd) but its possible to remove the cape over fludd oneslot (but the tail/ears will still be there in normal mode)
i was more thinking to give raccon powerup to luigi then i revamp the Raccon luigi moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

what it is possible to do:
raccoon over fire mario (I think)
non-one slot  raccoon over fludd (change NeckN to HipN)
do you want me to use my raccoon tail for luigi, since it can move?
(and sonic brawler, I don't want to get my name on the hack at all, I just want to help. besides, you can always use the give credit option [name without downloads] just so you know)
and marioDK I have a question for you: how long did it take you to become a master PSAer?

Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P