Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Thats mad nice MarioDK... I'm excited for the release and that video was the icing on the cake.

BTW: Your models of Super Buu inspired me to make a Vegeto moveset... (also because he's my favorite DBZ character) So look out for that.

Keep up the good work.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Wait, so each of the Final Smashes happens at random times?
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

GLITCH ALERT!
the second time luigi does the final smash in the video he goes into a t-pose. Are you going to fix it in the release?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on March 17, 2012, 04:27:03 PMWait, so each of the Final Smashes happens at random times?
nope you can control what FS you do if you is in normal mode
hold "A" on FS(normal mode) or D-taunt and you get Cape
not hold "A" its fire
Quote from: KnightMario on March 17, 2012, 04:56:54 PMGLITCH ALERT! the second time luigi does the final smash in the video he goes into a t-pose. Are you going to fix it in the release?
if you see the commnets in the video he just did a taunt and i forgot to name the taunt right in animetions thats why T-pose
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

:supermegaultrafacepalm:
I feel like such an idiot.
inb4someonesaysyouAREanidiot
do you think I could make a luigi version? (over luigi, proper SFZ, different fire, different animations, different attacks (because of lower article number) etc)please answer, as it would be a little cool to me to have true smbz luigi, but I don't want to do it without your permission.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

SMBZ mario moveset V3 should have been done by now(with alot of models for it) if not i had watched animes almost the whole day(SSBB hackers needs a break sometimes too) so maybe the moveset is tomorrow or later
Quote from: KnightMario on March 17, 2012, 05:06:13 PM:supermegaultrafacepalm: I feel like such an idiot. inb4someonesaysyouAREanidiot do you think I could make a luigi version? (over luigi, proper SFZ, different fire, different animations, different attacks (because of lower article number) etc)please answer, as it would be a little cool to me to have true smbz luigi, but I don't want to do it without your permission.
hammer merged with luigi model is possible now and luigi got one model changer (raccon or fire powerup only one of them)
luigi can only get one powerup
i will say it can be raccon on luigi while mario gets fire/Cape

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

If you plan to add Ice mode to SMBZ Mario. (Or change Fire mode to Ice mode)
You can use my Ice Flower.

luigi should get cape because:
1. already raccoon moveset
2.smbz was made for cape

and doesn't luigi have 2 like mario because of same boneset?
1.hair
2.the one fire mario uses
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 17, 2012, 06:48:23 PM
luigi should get cape because:
1. already raccoon moveset
2.smbz was made for cape

and doesn't luigi have 2 like mario because of same boneset?
1.hair
2.the one fire mario uses
no mario only has one too from what mariodk showed its like this
fire mario uses hair model changer while cape uses flud  thats why he can go both ways no pun intended lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

oh, so the d-taunt is getting changed.
and you can add a visibility bone, can't you?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 17, 2012, 07:38:12 PM
oh, so the d-taunt is getting changed.
and you can add a visibility bone, can't you?
no characters can only use the visibility bones they have  until now we dont know how to make visibility bones that would require someone to discover everything in the pac file probably they are programed in there somewhere
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I think you can add visibility bones but you have to set them in PSA...
plus there's a model changer in PSA that you can use to load certain polygons.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

can´t get SM64 mario to work with fire transfrom (unless someone give me the .max of him)
but i got this one to work:

right now i just making models for the moveset
the moveset is done with brawl recolours (but fire since that one s not needed with fire tranform as a mode)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

so to make fire transform you have to use 3ds max?
phooey.
and I think you said fire mario transform was either dr mario or smbz mario.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Mariodk on March 18, 2012, 02:53:59 PM
can´t get SM64 mario to work with fire transfrom (unless someone give me the .max of him)
but i got this one to work:

right now i just making models for the moveset
the moveset is done with brawl recolours (but fire since that one s not needed with fire tranform as a mode)
great i think that mario is better than older one because the older one has no hair and glitches  due to shaders
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.