Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: KnightMario on March 18, 2012, 10:00:03 PM
I know how you can do the dr and fire without 3ds max, heheheheh.
not if you wanted the melee Dr. mario (with brawl mario head+brawl styled texture :D)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i could do a brawl styled dr.m
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Hey MarioDK, if theres a recolor for mario I want, can't I just swap the TextureData[0] with one of the SMBZ recolors and it'll work fine? (Not vertexes or model imports.)

If so, it'll save time.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 18, 2012, 10:15:32 PM
Hey MarioDK, if theres a recolor for mario I want, can't I just swap the TextureData[0] with one of the SMBZ recolors and it'll work fine? (Not vertexes or model imports.)

If so, it'll save time.
you can swap the  TextureData[0]  and then add the Fire transfrom texture (same name as on SMBZ mario model)
the model changer changes all of mario´s cloth: hat/overalls/shirt
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

so mariodk are you 100% sure we cant have a one slot size mod for baby mario? is the motion really on the edje? since its a shame we cut out the babies this time :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on March 18, 2012, 10:11:16 PM
not if you wanted the melee Dr. mario (with brawl mario head+brawl styled texture :D)
If you send me it I can :)
(most likely)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Carnage on March 18, 2012, 10:19:00 PMso mariodk are you 100% sure we cant have a one slot size mod for baby mario? is the motion really on the edje? since its a shame we cut out the babies this time :S
i was thinking to rig baby mario over mario and baby luigi over luigi
(not ICs) and then port them over IC then i will make baby bros. PSA(that is not the secret btw)
Quote from: KnightMario on March 18, 2012, 10:21:35 PMIf you send me it I can :) (most likely)
i dont even got anything done on doc mario model rig and if i can´t fix the eyes of SSJ3 mario to be right there is no reason for rig for Dr. mario and get the same problem again with these eyes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 18, 2012, 10:25:36 PM
i was thinking to rig baby mario over mario and baby luigi over luigi
(not ICs) and then port them over IC then i will make baby bros. PSA(that is not the secret btw)i dont even got anything done on doc mario model rig and if i can´t fix the eyes of SSJ3 mario to be right there is no reason for rig for Dr. mario and get the same problem again with these eyes
i know that but making babys go fire mode and cape mode on smbz moveset would be eouc too i always used the babies in the previous smbz psa xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Not even trying to sound like I'm on vegeta [censored] or anything but um I really wish you finish him next because with your PSA skills and SDoom's animations it should be really swagged out
So back to the real topic I'm about to test on SMBZ mario V3 tell what i think about him when I'm done Bruh

mdk, jsut checking, but its ok that i uplaoded a mario ahck for ur psa, right?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on March 18, 2012, 10:38:23 PMmdk, jsut checking, but its ok that i uplaoded a mario ahck for ur psa, right?
yes was anyway needing it since im making a other version of the PSA
Ice mario mode (replace fire mode) ice hiteffect/GFX instead of fire on the attacks

vegeta is next and
btw its ok to guess what the secret is all i can tell is its something i have watched in afew days and thats all
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ooh finally vegeta but i voted gotenks becuase its gonna be awsome
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: Mariodk on March 18, 2012, 10:40:54 PM
yes was anyway needing it since im making a other version of the PSA
Ice mario mode (replace fire mode) ice hiteffect/GFX instead of fire on the attacks

vegeta is next and
btw its ok to guess what the secret is all i can tell is its something i have watched in afew days and thats all


ah sweet. if u use my model/texture credit/collab me on teh ice mario psa.
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

anyway before i update SMBZ mario V3 and start on vegeta
any feedback for SMBZ mario?
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ive have none exept fire is alittle OP but i dont care
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.