Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

SMBZ Mario V3 looks amazing Mariodk, I've already downloaded it and I'll be testing him later this week. After that I'll give you some feedback.  ;D

Quote from: Mariodk on March 18, 2012, 11:03:45 PM
anyway before i update SMBZ mario V3 and start on vegeta
any feedback for SMBZ mario?
The only thing I can say just by looking at the videos is that Fire Mario's Final Smash is overpowered.

*looks at poll* it's check your pm.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: Mariodk on March 18, 2012, 11:03:45 PM
anyway before i update SMBZ mario V3 and start on vegeta
any feedback for SMBZ mario?
well  here is what i found
SM64 mario is glitched up he has no face and the body texture is glitchy  dk why
also side B normal or fire it should stop if we are near an oponent most of the time i just keep running straight thruu the oponents and die :S
N-B still think a version with a koopa shell spam would be nice

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on March 18, 2012, 11:18:26 PM
N-B still think a version with a koopa shell spam would be nice

I agree, a Koopa Shell attack like in the M&L series would be way better than the Bob-Omb neutral-B.

Be honset...
I have King Bob-omb Item PSA.
King Bom-Bob is very Overpowered.
(I think That Bob-omb deal near 160% Damage and have big explosion)

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on March 18, 2012, 11:09:54 PMive have none exept fire is alittle OP but i dont care
Do you mean that Mario only generates the Fire Flower? Mariodk said how to get the Cape in the README text file, but so you know ahead of time, when using the down taunt, you have to hold the A button to get the cape. Hoped that helped ;D, and Mariodk someone is getting random crashes with the hack, I know because the guy reported the hack. My best guess is it might be some other hack he's playing against, you tried making another texture/model hack to work with the PSA and failed, or something like that. I'm telling you this so know. It works for me, the only time it crashed was when I tried getting my SM64 and LM64 Mario texture hacks, but realized that the solid colors are making the file too big. :( For your feedback, the hack is amazing, my only problem with it is mainly how big the files get with my custom textures. Ya that wasn't even a problem with the PSA by itself, so in other words, I've got no problem with it...except that I have to use the normal B attack before Mario is able to stay Fire/Cape, if I don't he'll transform back after the animation ends, but I just have to use the attack once and then everything is fine. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

i already new how to transform and if someone reported it then mariodk would know about it so theres no use in telling him
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

This I was talking about King Bob-omb.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This Normal Fireball seems have some missing parts
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


This Metal Textures seem messed up while on Fire Mode.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i saw the missing fire thing to but i thought it was just me
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

I think a better alternative to the bomb would be a shell. I mean, even if you drop the bomb, it can still blow up on both people

Ummm, I can fix the brawl mario eye glitch...
(well, I think just so I don't lie)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

kakashi is your secret project? and over snake.

also Mario smbz v3 is awesome! havent tried other costumes yet and only played one battle so feedback later.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on March 18, 2012, 11:21:11 PM
I agree, a Koopa Shell attack like in the M&L series would be way better than the Bob-Omb neutral-B.
This needs to be done.

I really dont like it when he spawns bombs.

Personally I think you should have left the neutral B the same.
Normal and Cape model shoot out hammers and fire mode shoots out fireballs.
The bomb spawn is alittle much, plus if you press B of the stage you're gonna fall to your doom.
Also, why does the up-B have so much end lag??

wow... you guys must really wanna see vegeta... :/

*voted for Gotinks*


MarioDK, would you be willing to help me when I get around to doing Vegeto and/or Broly?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.