Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Its not Kid Goku but I voted him because thats the one I've been waiting for forever. ;)
Hopefully GT goku. (Not a DBZ fanboy, but I personally like GT goku.)

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 19, 2012, 08:17:32 PMIts not Kid Goku but I voted him because thats the one I've been waiting for forever. ;) Hopefully GT goku. (Not a DBZ fanboy, but I personally like GT goku.)
´GT will be a alt. colour for the moveset pack but it is DB
cuz GT is just adult goku moveset without instant transmission
and will maybe make Kid goku GT over CF´s boneset with resize mode(if resize mode can be used on Goku over pit moveset without its not too high filesize) + SSJ modes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I doubt its Rock Lee... If it is, then I've already got like 80% of the animations done with what me and Naruto200Man are working on.

the only reason its not complete is because I paused work on it to work on Wolverine. Which luckily only needs Taunts, Win/Lose, and Up Smash.

Because I re-did ALL the animations this weekend on the Wolf model...
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on March 19, 2012, 08:52:26 PMI doubt its Rock Lee... If it is, then I've already got like 80% of the animations done with what me and Naruto200Man are working on. the only reason its not complete is because I paused work on it to work on Wolverine. Which luckily only needs Taunts, Win/Lose, and Up Smash. Because I re-did ALL the animations this weekend on the Wolf model...
ok i can say its not him but im still helping in PSAing for him cuz naruto200man got for some reason hard to understand how to PSA "B" attack(also why we dont got kakashi PSA yet since he got problems with "B" attacks )
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Well since you're PSAing it, I'm more confident it'll come out great.

Again, I'll have the animations for it finished shortly after Wolverine is released. I'm trying to get a preview video of the new animations up now.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

anyway after vegeta i taking alittle break from char. hacking and try to make a stage
and i will possible make a stage so one of my coming PSA get a home stage (biggest chances for that stage and hope i dont fail)
i can give you alittle tip:
its a room if is inside that room for 1 year
you have only been gone outside the room for 1 day
and its a place where one of my lastest hacks fights too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hyperbolic time chamber ftw
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Mariodk on March 19, 2012, 09:27:45 PM
anyway after vegeta i taking alittle break from char. hacking and try to make a stage
and i will possible make a stage so one of my coming PSA get a home stage (biggest chances for that stage and hope i dont fail)
i can give you alittle tip:
its a room if is inside that room for 1 year
you have only been gone outside the room for 1 day
and its a place where one of my lastest hacks fights too

way to big of a hint dude it is HTC
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Who's been in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber...as far as I can remember it's

Goku
Teen Gohan
Gotenks
Piccolo
Super Buu

It's not Goku or Gotenks.  I don't think it would be Piccolo.  Teen Gohan fits more with the Cell Games so my guess is Super Buu?  Maybe using Kid Buu as a base and building up from there?  Considering you already did the model imports for Buu as well.

lol he is making the stage
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on March 19, 2012, 10:52:56 PM
Who's been in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber...as far as I can remember it's

Goku
Teen Gohan
Gotenks
Piccolo
Super Buu

It's not Goku or Gotenks.  I don't think it would be Piccolo.  Teen Gohan fits more with the Cell Games so my guess is Super Buu?  Maybe using Kid Buu as a base and building up from there?  Considering you already did the model imports for Buu as well.
Vegeta too so maybe him.

Quote from: Teinchi23 on March 19, 2012, 10:57:39 PM
Vegeta too so maybe him.

Except no because this is about the secret PSA and Vegeta definitely isn't a secret.  MarioDK has openly said quite a few times that Vegeta is next :)

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on March 19, 2012, 11:02:20 PM
Except no because this is about the secret PSA and Vegeta definitely isn't a secret.  MarioDK has openly said quite a few times that Vegeta is next :)
True dat.

trunks has been in there too :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.