Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Trunks DOES have a fairly nice model over Ike...

Me thinks Carnage is on to something.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 19, 2012, 11:33:20 PM
I believe its Teen Gohan over link. :-X


wowi forgot about this projec.t if it is, i would have to send him my files sinc eits my proejct lol
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

guys I don't think it's dbz. He said the time chamber will be a place for upcoming Psas not the secret project. So I'd stay stay on the naruto side of things.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on March 19, 2012, 10:52:56 PM
Who's been in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber...as far as I can remember it's

Goku
Teen Gohan
Gotenks
Piccolo
Super Buu

It's not Goku or Gotenks.  I don't think it would be Piccolo.  Teen Gohan fits more with the Cell Games so my guess is Super Buu?  Maybe using Kid Buu as a base and building up from there?  Considering you already did the model imports for Buu as well.

you forgot about Trunks too. so that's a possiblity


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

I just played with SMBZ Mario v3


Its too badace... I love it entirely. I was sitting here tring to think of something wrong with it, but anything I have is to minimal to care about.

I effin love that PSA... Mario's about to become one of my mains.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

the coming PSA i was talking about in my last post was Gotenks and he fights in that room
i was going to try to make  time chamber as a stage  i was not talking about my secret PSA
the secret PSA is not a DBZ PSA (remember DB and DBZ is not the same so it can still be kid goku)
the secret PSA is one of them in th poll but you dont know who is the next :D

i will make the secret after Gotenks(cuz after him i dont got anymore WIP moveset left and i does not count my revamp of naruto since i only got 3 animations of him)
gotenks just needing Smashes, AAA combo,two tilts and wins/2 taunts
and revamps of "B" attack animations then PSA anything
and if filesize is fine for it i will rig Goten+Trunks models and put it over the article for Lucas“s snake so they can be used for 2x animations for entry+Win1
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

any other hints lol
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

yes the PSA i making for got 2 eyes,2 legs,2 arms, and a head thats the hint
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 20, 2012, 06:22:10 AM
yes the PSA i making for got 2 eyes,2 legs,2 arms, and a head thats the hint
Based off of everthing and your upcoming response does this kid grow into an adult who's rival keeps catching up with him?


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

since ppl asking so much i can anyway say it
its a char. i already have done but as a kid this time
was planing on Young sasuke first but im more in mood to make kid goku :D
and over ness cuz of gotenks over lucas
but thats after gotenks is done
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: SouthCraft on March 20, 2012, 02:31:09 PM:af2: :af2:
all i just needing on vegeta now is just SSJ mode,his SSJ mode attacks+transfrom(needing animation for that since Sdo0m did not make it yet),revamp the Side-B+ fix Side-B air or do so he can only use it one time in air and fix the up-B
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hey MarioDK, now that you uploaded a Mario with fire and cape transformation, maybe you should go back to your SMBZ Sonic and give him a Fire Sonic transformation like Mario. :D i really enjoy that PSA and he's an excellent comber, there's a few moves there that were either a little weak or are a bit annoying. :/


Like his up B, i dont like the push affect it gives to everyone who happens to be above him. it's a good attack but it pushes them up to high. the Netural A in Air i think needs to spike more. Like it has an incredibly weak spike. and you should use the animation from Sonic Battle Sonic moveset, it's really good and it spikes really well. and the forward A in air, i dont quite make sense of the move, maybe the Sonic Windmill like he does in the last episode of SMBZ or in Sonic Battle. and it could hit like sonic's normal forward Air. Just thought i'd give ideas for that.

But maybe you could make a fire Sonic Transformation too on your SMBZ Sonic. :D


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Its funny, cause me and my friend were JUST talking about Fire Sonic last night when I was testing out SMBZ Mario.

But I'm perfectly fine with the PSA overall in regards to SMBZ Mario.

I was just wondering if you got a chance to read my PM?
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.