Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

man! I wanted to make fire sonic transform and have him rigged...
he will come with normal textures and no hat too, right?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Errr ... this probably sounds stupid but where can I download Starwaffle's Geno recolours? :-\
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

March 28, 2012, 12:45:09 PM #6197 Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 06:02:56 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Abbi on March 28, 2012, 11:09:37 AM
Errr ... this probably sounds stupid but where can I download Starwaffle's Geno recolours? :-

i dont know since  he never sent them to meor uploaded them

Post Merge: March 28, 2012, 06:02:56 PM

sonic the plumber(only over sonic version) is released:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25577

the over mario version i had to redo :(
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on March 28, 2012, 12:45:09 PM
i dont know since  he never sent them to meor uploaded them

Post Merge: March 28, 2012, 06:02:56 PM

sonic the plumber(only over sonic version) is released:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25577

the over mario version i had to redo :(
awsome work! I tested it and i loved it!


1. you mean mario slayermarth? :)
and I hope so, and I hope it comes with normal sonic over mario too.

(oh, and I also found a way for the duplicated object to have different vertices, meaning raccoon mario transform is coming soon!) (but not for smbz...   





yet)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 28, 2012, 09:51:07 PM
1. you mean mario slayermarth? :)
and I hope so, and I hope it comes with normal sonic over mario too.

(oh, and I also found a way for the duplicated object to have different vertices, meaning raccoon mario transform is coming soon!) (but not for smbz...   





yet)
awesome i hope you can get dr. mario/Fire mario too :D  but raccon mario is not 100% needed since i just needing to import a raccon tail/ears over brawl mario and make it to hide then he transfrom to fire(easy done) and remove the cape(but on Side-B)


Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 28, 2012, 08:46:20 PM
When you make it over sonic, will it be SMBZ compatible?
if you mean sonic the plumber(over sonic) for SMBZ sonic moveset he will work
but other mario its impossible cuz too many textures
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You should add the "What-If" transformation from the raging blast games for Vegeta.
SSJ3 Vegeta...I know he never did it in the show but it would be nice lol

[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

definetly ssj3 is one of my favorite transforms even though he never does
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


Your Sonic the plumber totally ruins my motivation to create my hack based on Mario's original intended name in Japan. He used to be called "Jump man" which gives me a lolzy idea if I can find the megaman hack or model I'm looking for :/

Eh, I'll probably make him after I finish guy :)
Neat idea though combining the two characters :P


Quote from: kingskull95 on March 29, 2012, 10:18:47 PM
You should add the "What-If" transformation from the raging blast games for Vegeta.
SSJ3 Vegeta...I know he never did it in the show but it would be nice lol
that one is made :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


that texture issue happens with mario 64 with fire trasform and geno canon guess dolphun isnt the right place to test hacks 
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on March 30, 2012, 10:15:45 PM
Hey MarioDK.
Uhh:

[spoiler]
that should not happen cuz i took all of brawl Marios/Sonic“s shader/materials and copyed to this one
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later