Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on March 30, 2012, 10:57:55 PM
that should not happen cuz i took all of brawl Marios/Sonic´s shader/materials and copyed to this one
even if it shouldnt happen, as u can see it did...


made it also so ears/tail remove then fire transfrom
testing ingame soon
luigi will get this too
dot made the model/texture
i merged it with mario and importing it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

nice tail and ears look good and nice sig
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.


segtendo made the sign.
mario works and it also works with remove the tail then fire transfrom
next: raccon mario for non moveset users and raccon mario for FS eyes
then luigi time
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


the feather on raccon mario will be replaced with a leaf
the cape is 100% removed on cape mode(like as on SMBZ mario v2.2) but on Side-B
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Sweet Mariodk, I'm going to love using Racoon Mario/Luigi against Cape Mario/Luigi. I hope those eyes and tail are a seperate polygon(s), so maybe I could import them onto KTH's True Mario, and really any good Mario vertex, like Dr. Mario or Mr. M. :D I hope it isn't too long before the Super Leaf is ready for SMBZ Moveset v3.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

guess what everyone i fixed the sm64 fire transform for SMBZ v3 now he works  has face and textures dont flash anymore :P

here maybe mariodk should update this with the existing sm64 fire transform on the smbz files

http://www.mediafire.com/?hp31ud8wxhpu17x
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


now just make raccon luigi (mario port) for SMBZ mario moveset and its released
also i possible know how to fix mario´s eyes now then port brawl model from 3ds max to BB so i can possible finish SSJ3 mario(will get fire transfrom for SMBZ moveset),start on brawl Dr. mario(as soon i got a model prefer the one from melee)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

:jawdrop:
That... is... AWESOME!!!
needs a slight retexture (not dark enough) but I wish I could use that!
is it a vertex? (probably not)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on March 31, 2012, 01:28:02 PM
:jawdrop:
That... is... AWESOME!!!
needs a slight retexture (not dark enough) but I wish I could use that!
is it a vertex? (probably not)
its model import
if mario got more subactions,maybe more filesize on FItmario.pac/motionetc and just 1 more model changer that can work like as Fire mario
so we can have Fire/cape/raccon/normal mario moveset in one
raccon/Cape is same moveset but other animations on side-B/up-B

but the raccon tail/ears will always be on if not in fire mode but i had removed the cape but on Side-B for cape
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'm trying to add a model changer to mario too.
I'm going to delete somethings so I don't go over filesize then test it.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


while i am at making powerups
i am anyway making dr. mario i think i have fixed the model i got now
and the Dr. mario/Fire mario model(for SMBZ mario PSA) can also be used (if ppl wanted) to a dr. mario+normal mario moveset in one :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later