Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Would Dr. Mario have Metal, Final Smash Eyes, Damage Face and Eyes?

Quote from: Mariodk on April 01, 2012, 03:39:02 AM
I tak back what I said about there's a pretty good vertex, this is way better than the vertex! I'm willing to wait for this and the Racoon Bros, I agree with some of the things slayermarth101 said about v3, and another thing is that the down taunt, up taunt and newutral B animations are too long (Or rather you made them slow down at a certain frame), whenever facing a CPU Lv 9, they always hit before I can generate the bomb, mushroom, or Cape/Fire Flower, and its pretty anoyying. I do know that CPU aren't updated with edited PSA's, they still think they're playing with their character's origianl PSAs, for example if you're facing Mario Lv 9, and you're on the other side of the stage, he'll start doing the Down B, thinking he'll generate Fludd and start filling him up, but when it doesn't happen, he does it again and again and so on. This also explains why when Mario gets a Smash Ball, he'll go to one end of the stage, jump up and then use it, you know because that's most effective way to use the original final smash, but with SMBZ moveset, it just makes him look like a dumb@$$, which is funny, but kinda cheap from Nintendo, just like how they used half of Mario's animations for Luigi's. I'm saying this information in the wrond forum aren't I?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

I can't wait for Dr Mario
I'm Nanobud's Brother!

Man , that Dr. Mario preview looks f*cking awesome!
Can't wait for him!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

What da hell? Why Are your thread named murriodk's projects?

April 01, 2012, 08:43:20 AM #6260 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 08:44:20 AM by Carnage
so its just me or mario has been changed to murrio? and fur to fur? what happened to the furum?

forum is editing the messages cant type right lol
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 01, 2012, 08:43:46 AM #6261 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 08:44:40 AM by SDo0m InFiNiTy
Quote from: SouthCraft on April 01, 2012, 08:40:47 AM
What da hell? Why Are your thread named murriodk's projects?

They've "Kittenfied" efurrything.  The stars are now kittens, some topics have had names changed (e.g. Names with "ar" have changed to "urr" like purr and fur) etc  It's April Fools peepz

Which also means I can't type in maroon....

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 01, 2012, 08:43:46 AM
They've "Kittenfied" efurrything.  The stars are now kittens, some topics have had names changed (e.g. Names with "ar" have changed to "urr" like purr and fur) etc
ok haha nice :)

dont like this change is there any way to see the forum normally? its already hard to read english but wierd english is even harder :S
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 01, 2012, 08:43:46 AM
They've "Kittenfied" efurrything.  The stars are now kittens, some topics have had names changed (e.g. Names with "ar" have changed to "urr" like purr and fur) etc  It's April Fools peepz

Which also means I can't type in murroon....
[censored], I didn't even notice it was you there for a minute, Sdoom

don't forget the blue thing at the bottom...

and that is so awesome mario dk! best dr.mario EVER!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

fixed dr. murrio furehead:

model fur SMBZ murrio moveset or if someone make it: Dr. murrio+normal murrio moveset in one:

(looks alittle messed up but not with model changers and ingame)

KTH will make Dr. murrio murre brawl styled
now just fix eyes left and after dr. murrio i finish vegeta moveset (this time i mean it) :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

:3 nice progress MarioDK

I can't wait for Racoon Bros.

isthe headband a REAL headband, or just a circle?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

April 01, 2012, 02:28:05 PM #6269 Last Edit: April 01, 2012, 02:29:02 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: Knightmurrio on April 01, 2012, 02:26:10 PM
isthe headband a REAL headband, or just a circle?
its real headband just see the ingame purrview :D
Quote from: Mariodk on April 01, 2012, 10:00:23 AM

just fix eyes left and fix the hole on his furehead
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later