Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Just make the hair polygon and face polygon one polygon in 3DS Max :P
Did I say polygon enough?
Hope nobody gets seasures from it
Oh wait... that's Pory*seazure*

Hey, MarioDK,  know you're waiting on KTH to brawl style it, but when you release it can you leave that HD version in the DL as well. I personally am not a big fan of brawl styled imports.

Also, anyone else notice this @.@:

yay for headband and i noticed it.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

mariodk sincs shadowsnake sended you the max file is there any chance we get vegito to work with goku moveset and turn ssj sometime soon? just reminding you since you may have forgot that.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 02, 2012, 11:37:53 AMmariodk sincs shadowsnake sended you the max file is there any chance we get vegito to work with goku moveset and turn ssj sometime soon? just reminding you since you may have forgot that.
i had forgot it and im possible asking him to resend it so i can get that one done too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 02, 2012, 06:10:39 PM
i had forgot it and im possible asking him to resend it so i can get that one done too

glad to hear your still doing it.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

April 02, 2012, 07:46:36 PM #6276 Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 07:47:40 PM by Mariodk

atleast rigging is done i just had to fix these eyes
too bad my brawlbox freezes then i try to do the same thing as i did with get raccon tail/eyes on mario bros. but instead of raccon tail/ears its eyes from brawl mario model

after eyes is fixed
brawl texture will be made
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Could you atleast upload the Racooon Bros, or are you for a fact not going to upload without Doctor Mario, or maybe you could if it takes too long for Dr. Mario? I'm happy to see that you got the Damage Face to not show up at all times, I'm guessing that you're just trying to get him to blink and stuff right?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

April 02, 2012, 08:01:35 PM #6278 Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 08:09:40 PM by Mariodk
Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 02, 2012, 07:54:08 PMCould you atleast upload the Racooon Bros, or are you for a fact not going to upload without Doctor Mario, or maybe you could if it takes too long for Dr. Mario? I'm happy to see that you got the Damage Face to not show up at all times, I'm guessing that you're just trying to get him to blink and stuff right?
i am trying to get the eyes to work 100% like as the brawl model
since it is the brawl model´s eyes just  imported from 3ds max to brawlbox that with dmg face was easy to fix anyway

i will try to see if i am in mood to PSAing after dr. mario/raccon bros (if dr. mario can´t be fixed any time soon so i just release raccon bros. cuz i kinda wanted to make a big pack for oneslot mario/luigi powerups model)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Okay Mariodk, I just wanted to know if that was the only reason why you were waiting, plus I'm sure all you had to do was change the visiblility bone right? Well did you have any other powerup made or will it just be the Super Leaf and Doctor Mario?
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on April 03, 2012, 12:00:04 AMFinnaly my idea for fix eyes worked after like over 9000 times i tried it:
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Can you release brawl styled version and that HD version as well?
As I said before, I don't like these "Brawl Styled" imports.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 03, 2012, 12:03:37 AMCan you release brawl styled version and that HD version as well? As I said before, I don't like these "Brawl Styled" imports.
that HD version is just melee
but im releasing both at same time i make a pack for dr. mario with recolours+SMBZ version(right now the SMBZ version freeze the game but i dont think it cuz of filesize since it lower then brawl SMBZ mario model)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 03, 2012, 12:05:39 AM
that HD version is just melee
but im releasing both at same time i make a pack for dr. mario with recolours+SMBZ version(right now the SMBZ version freeze the game but i dont think it cuz of filesize since it lower then brawl SMBZ mario model)
Ok, great thanks.

So from my understanding, once you get Doctor Mario to work with SMBZ v3, you'll release it and the Racoon Bros right? I'm glad you got the eyes to finally work, will there be a difference between the HD and normal textures? Maybe the freezing is because of one of the textures, because I made tons of extras for the SMBZ v3, which I don't plan on releasing without your permission, its just for myslef at the momment, but sometimes the game crashed with just a simple texture...no wait it was still file size due to one texture being to big. Sorry about that, I guess that diddn't really help your sitionation did it? :P I'm taking that the only difference in HD and normal would I guess be how much detailed the cloak and stiscope (Totally missed that I'm sure. :P) right? Because  in the picture, those things look a bit better.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.