Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

mariodk do you wanna work on a d rmario port? it would use other charaters artciles. if yes, we can plan details and i can por tmodel. if no, ok. im jsut asking ebcasue i dont want to port him fo rno reason
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'm making a model for boomerang, you can change it to hammer with textures...
I'm almost finished, would you like to use it?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I don't mean to be a pest but uh, whats up with the whole vegeta thing?
>.>
<.<
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: Total signature pic size exceeds 695x200.]

Yea been wondering what ol Vegina is up to. Also I was wondering if you can make Super Sayian 3 Broly for me and SouthCraft's upcoming PSA. Using Goku's hair is identical. Just a thought, I know you're busy bro :P

Hey Mariodk, I'll give you some feedback for SMBZ Mario and Geno soon.  ;D
Btw, when are you going to release the Mario Pack with all those models people requested in your old thread to use with this PSA?

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on April 05, 2012, 06:21:33 AM
Hey Mariodk, I'll give you some feedback for SMBZ Mario and Geno soon.  ;D
Btw, when are you going to release the Mario Pack with all those models people requested in your old thread to use with this PSA?
i kinda already did since ppl wanted raccon mario/fire mario that one is done but the others im needing the next brawlbox

Quote from: lYIaXeD OuT on April 05, 2012, 03:34:57 AM
I don't mean to be a pest but uh, whats up with the whole vegeta thing?
>.>
<.<
im working on it rigth now


anyway after Vegeta moveset PSAing is done (as i hope it will be in the weekend if not i am busy with IRL stuff) i will make updates for geno/goku/SMBZ mario
Geno i will try to fix the bugs/revamps on animations and throws
Goku more revamps,SSJ4(with tail bones)
SMBZ mario i think i got a idea how to get the hammer oneslot and without editing the bonetree
and will maybe get N-B (no fire) if my idea will be good and maybe Vbrawl mario FS on fire FS if we can get it fixed or just make the Fire FS weaker
ohh yeah if my idea for oneslot hammer works so dr. mario(SMBZ version) he will not have hammer he will have this: (if im making a dr. mario  moveset that will be his Side-tilt or smash)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 05, 2012, 05:49:18 PM
i kinda already did since ppl wanted raccon mario/fire mario that one is done but the others im needing the next brawlbox
im working on it rigth now


anyway after Vegeta moveset PSAing is done (as i hope it will be in the weekend if not i am busy with IRL stuff) i will make updates for geno/goku/SMBZ mario
Geno i will try to fix the bugs/revamps on animations and throws
Goku more revamps,SSJ4(with tail bones)
SMBZ mario i think i got a idea how to get the hammer oneslot and without editing the bonetree
and will maybe get N-B (no fire) if my idea will be good and maybe Vbrawl mario FS on fire FS if we can get it fixed or just make the Fire FS weaker
ohh yeah if my idea for oneslot hammer works so dr. mario(SMBZ version) he will not have hammer he will have this: (if im making a dr. mario  moveset that will be his Side-tilt or smash)

like this ideas but yeah dont forget of vegito too while updating goku, also i showed its easy to put the  hammer one slot if they are a single polygon since you can just change the single bind to rhaven or lhaveN but its its more than one slot its harder
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: Mariodk(if im making a dr. mario  moveset that will be his Side-tilt or smash)
For that move for the effect I think you should make them have the darkness GFX with the flower on their head graphic to show they're poisoned.

Hey mariodk you were talking about a knux psa, wich of them is best?

Quote from: SouthCraft on April 05, 2012, 08:11:01 PM
Hey mariodk you were talking about a knux psa, wich of them is best?
the newest over pikachu i think (not have tried it yet since its long time since i have updated my roster)
Quote from: SmashClash on April 05, 2012, 08:09:02 PM
For that move for the effect I think you should make them have the darkness GFX with the flower on their head graphic to show they're poisoned.
good idea but only if im making a moveset
Quote from: Carnage on April 05, 2012, 07:33:57 PM
like this ideas but yeah dont forget of vegito too while updating goku, also i showed its easy to put the  hammer one slot if they are a single polygon since you can just change the single bind to rhaven or lhaveN but its its more than one slot its harder
got a better idea i will use these Vis0 animation to hide/show hammer  while the hammer is on RhaveN bone
Quote from: Master Phoenix on April 05, 2012, 08:04:31 PM
I have a question, what happened to Gotenks?
gotenks is after the updates

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey Mariodk if this isn't the way you were thinking about the one-slot hammers, this might be an easier way: The way Nintendo did Peach's umbrella was by having the MODEL in the FitPeachMotionEct.pac, and having the TEXTURES in each of the FitPeach0X.pac and .pcs files, from what I'm taking, you're trying to get it so different Mario costumes have different colored hammers right? If so this might be a way to do it. If not, then I guess I gave you another idea for the hammers. XD If there was one thing I woukld change about the Neutral B without making an entirly new one, its this: Make the move happen faster, it takes too long and the only advantage is fighting against Mario in which you can hurt them by getting them to drop the bomb, but others can hurt you when using the move. UNTIL you actually get to throw the Bom-omb, its kinda crappy since its just way too risky in a Lv 9 battle.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

awesome, i was thinking of remaking my link mario and adding it to smbz, with sword over hammer.
and I didn't know you sprited!
and that idea is good, since you coiuld have the cape on the cape and the hammer on fludd, and use that ninja's (stupidmariofan1) texture method for the cape.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: SonicBrawler on April 04, 2012, 08:41:47 PM
mariodk do you wanna work on a d rmario port? it would use other charaters artciles. if yes, we can plan details and i can por tmodel. if no, ok. im jsut asking ebcasue i dont want to port him fo rno reason
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i am not sure i will redo the dr. mario but its a maybe
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later