Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on April 05, 2012, 08:24:12 PM
the newest over pikachu i think (not have tried it yet since its long time since i have updated my roster)

The animations need alot of work... and so does the PSA part as well... i can easily make a Soundpack, but i'd rather it be truely completed and if you finished it off i know it'll be even better.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on April 05, 2012, 11:08:43 PM
The animations need alot of work... and so does the PSA part as well... i can easily make a Soundpack, but i'd rather it be truely completed and if you finished it off i know it'll be even better.
this

if it had better animations then it would be really fun
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 05, 2012, 11:15:52 PM
this

if it had better animations then it would be really fun

and as well as some of the PSA parts. :p some of the moves with the animations just dont make sense. and some of them dont even hit.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

did any one else notice that in the vid he could throw a rock but in the PSA you cant or at least i cant
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 06, 2012, 02:05:22 AM
did any one else notice that in the vid he could throw a rock but in the PSA you cant or at least i cant
A rock? Are you're sure it wasn't a Bomb-omb? If it was a rock in the video, then I guess that was maybe a beta version of the attack. :|
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 06, 2012, 02:05:22 AM
did any one else notice that in the vid he could throw a rock but in the PSA you cant or at least i cant

Well it's actually the netural B on the Ground... and it takes like a second to pull out the rock and then throws it. if doing it in the air it's supposed to be fire dunk.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 06, 2012, 02:59:06 AM
A rock? Are you're sure it wasn't a Bomb-omb? If it was a rock in the video, then I guess that was maybe a beta version of the attack. :|

He's talking about Knuckles over Pikachu. :/ the new one.


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on April 06, 2012, 03:31:10 AM
Well it's actually the netural B on the Ground... and it takes like a second to pull out the rock and then throws it. if doing it in the air it's supposed to be fire dunk.

He's talking about Knuckles over Pikachu. :/ the new one.
Whoops sorry about that. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: MandoWolfe on April 06, 2012, 03:31:10 AM
Well it's actually the netural B on the Ground... and it takes like a second to pull out the rock and then throws it. if doing it in the air it's supposed to be fire dunk.

He's talking about Knuckles over Pikachu. :/ the new one.
im gonna have to try that moveset again
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 06, 2012, 12:58:46 PM
im gonna have to try that moveset again
If you're trying it again for what I said, then I dought you'll get it, I thought you were talking about SMBZ v3, not the Knuckles over Pikachu.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 06, 2012, 02:41:25 PM
If you're trying it again for what I said, then I dought you'll get it, I thought you were talking about SMBZ v3, not the Knuckles over Pikachu.
im gonna try it again becuase i want to and the last time i did i couldnt throw rocks
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

the power ups pack soon may get 2 new power ups (maybe today!)
hammer and boomerang.
I made the model and texture, mariodk is rigging and editing.
I'm thinking of making them have a motion in my upload where they have  hammer or boomerang over cape!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 06, 2012, 02:42:45 PM
im gonna try it again becuase i want to and the last time i did i couldnt throw rocks
I don't really care if you do or not, I just wanted to make that a little bit clear of what I was talking about incase it was me that made you retry, but I'm not getting in your way or anything.
Quote from: KnightMario on April 06, 2012, 03:02:03 PM
the power ups pack soon may get 2 new power ups (maybe today!)
hammer and boomerang.
I made the model and texture, mariodk is rigging and editing.
I'm thinking of making them have a motion in my upload where they have  hammer or boomerang over cape!
Cool ideas KnightMario, hey since you say your a Kirby Hat Maker, could you maybe see if you can get one for my MB over IC? I tried a few times because it wasn't on my top list for the hack, but that would be cool to add that to the hack, I and I just mean the hat, you don't have to worry about the PSA since they still throw iceburgs, I might try changing their specials sine they don't have the Ice Flower powerup, for the ice powers. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

sure!
I'll give kirby mario's hammer and hat.
since they have ice, do you want me to make the hat mario's ice powerup?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 06, 2012, 03:02:03 PM
the power ups pack soon may get 2 new power ups (maybe today!)
hammer and boomerang.
I made the model and texture, mariodk is rigging and editing.
I'm thinking of making them have a motion in my upload where they have  hammer or boomerang over cape!
or in SMBZ mario V3.5 if my idea works for oneslot hammer they can just have boomerang over hammer :D
also got a idea for a new N-B throw the big hammer (going to be hard to make in animations cuz of the hammer is on RhaveN bone) but if i making mario´s pose to stay still while the hammer is thrown it will be easy

anyway i got alittle bad news
the reason for vegeta is taking so long is i just dont have motivetion for make him
i got alot of fav. char. before vegeta (like mario bros. or dr. mario) in fact i think if i got motivetion for him he will have been done from min. 1 week after geno was released

right now i am more in motivetion in update SMBZ mario moveset

i wish i can give vegeta project to a other or give it back to sdo0m but sdo0m is not much time,the only one i think there is able to PSA vegeta is KJP and idk if he will help
so i am kinda the only one who can PSA him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KnightMario on April 06, 2012, 03:40:04 PM
sure!
I'll give kirby mario's hammer and hat.
since they have ice, do you want me to make the hat mario's ice powerup?
Well I tried that, but I ended up with the hammer having the hat texture for some reason, and when using the attack in mid-air the froze, it's been a while since trying and I didn't really focuse that much on it, so it might've been something easy to fix, but if you do get it to work, please send me the files and I'll update the pack with it. :)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.