Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 06, 2012, 06:43:18 PM
Well I tried that, but I ended up with the hammer having the hat texture for some reason, and when using the attack in mid-air the froze, it's been a while since trying and I didn't really focuse that much on it, so it might've been something easy to fix, but if you do get it to work, please send me the files and I'll update the pack with it. :)
I've gotten sword kirby hat over marth.
I can SO do it (I  think, :p)
and I have OVER 9000 ideas for the oneslot hammer.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Mariodk on April 06, 2012, 06:14:18 PM
i wish i can give vegeta project to a other or give it back to sdo0m but sdo0m is not much time,the only one i think there is able to PSA vegeta is KJP and idk if he will help
so i am kinda the only one who can PSA him
I doubt KJP would help out, or even take over the moveset. :-\
You're the only person who can actually do it as of now.
But I think you should just finish him just to get him out of the way.
Who knows, you might get your motivation back if you get some newer ideas or something.
(Im not a DBZ fanboy that just wants vegeta, in fact Im not really a fanboy at all.)

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 06, 2012, 07:06:44 PM
I doubt KJP would help out, or even take over the moveset. :-\
You're the only person who can actually do it as of now.
But I think you should just finish him just to get him out of the way.
Who knows, you might get your motivation back if you get some newer ideas or something.
(Im not a DBZ fanboy that just wants vegeta, in fact Im not really a fanboy at all.)
I agree also man. Sdoom put a lot of effort into the animations, it would be a shame to just throw it away. Also if you just get it out of the way, you can begin to concentrate on your work with out having Vegeta in your head.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Im not skilled enought to take it over but if i was i would. But Ask KJP. He is very skilled as you are

Quote from: SouthCraft on April 06, 2012, 07:52:41 PM
Im not skilled enought to take it over but if i was i would. But Ask KJP. He is very skilled as you are

KJP wouldn't do it.  He strongly dislikes DBZ.  And besides, he has other stuff he wants to do. 

If Vegeta doesn't get done, not too fussed.  I had fun making the animations, but have no motivation to PSA him and if MarioDK has no motivation to do it either than it's cool. 

nice avatar, one of my favorite quotes from the game.
so how is boomerang/hammer going mario dk?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


over luigi
can rename up to 6x bones (all legs/feet bones) and get same keyframes as the not renamed onces (without its over filesize limit on the Fitmotionetc.pac)
so donald duck can be oneslot for vbrawl luigi

will try to get him animted eyes too
next: hammer suit/boomerang suit mario bros. or vegeta( i will still see if i am in mood for work on him after afew models)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

that gives me time to make the tanooki mario!
(smbz:
normal: normal tanooki
cape: sm3d land special world tanooki:
fire: fire tanooki texture
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 06, 2012, 08:33:28 PM
KJP wouldn't do it.  He strongly dislikes DBZ.  And besides, he has other stuff he wants to do. 

If Vegeta doesn't get done, not too fussed.  I had fun making the animations, but have no motivation to PSA him and if MarioDK has no motivation to do it either than it's cool. 
Say what? I don't strongly dislike DBZ. :>.>:
I just dislike the fanbase. I wouldn't mind finishing up Vegeta. I just finished T-Rex and I'm kinda feeling meh about Silver at the moment. :/
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: Discord on April 07, 2012, 09:16:26 PM
Say what? I don't strongly dislike DBZ. :>.>:
I just dislike the fanbase. I wouldn't mind finishing up Vegeta. I just finished T-Rex and I'm kinda feeling meh about Silver at the moment. :/
that will be cool if you can do it :D

preview time:
almost done just needing to fix the oneslot animations for YrotN bone so the legs is always on the ground (afew bones renamed but its still oneslot) even the beak is rigged to mouth bone '

if KJP do vetega
i think i will do the updates after this model for my other moveset and i think i will start with goku or geno(tried oneslot hammer and my idea dont worked so SMBZ mario will not have a update right now)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i dont care who finishes it as long as it get finished ive been waiting for this for along time
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.

Quote from: -SSJ gogeta- on April 07, 2012, 09:55:40 PM
i dont care who finishes it as long as it get finished ive been waiting for this for along time

I do though.  It's my PSA and I want it done right.  Unless of course you weren't talking at all about Vegeta.  In which case ignore this completely.

Quote from: Discord on April 07, 2012, 09:16:26 PM
Say what? I don't strongly dislike DBZ. :>.>:
I just dislike the fanbase. I wouldn't mind finishing up Vegeta. I just finished T-Rex and I'm kinda feeling meh about Silver at the moment. :/

Well this is a pleasant surprise.  If you feel like it bro, that's absolutely fine by me.  MarioDK can send you files, since his are more up to date than mine XD

mariodk you do know i can add ic hammer to mario hand one slot if you need sure its not the same hammer but still its a hammer :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on April 07, 2012, 10:01:51 PMI do though.  It's my PSA and I want it done right.  Unless of course you weren't talking at all about Vegeta.  In which case ignore this completely.  

i am talking about vegeta and of course i want it done right also but i also want it so bad so as long as no one gives up on it i can wait for it to be perfect (up to your standards)
QuoteSSJ - The guy that can, but won't.



just fingers left/animted eyes
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later