Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Kagemaru on April 09, 2012, 09:06:26 AM
:/

Vegeta is getting tossed around like a rag doll... Does no one want to PSA the Prince of all Saiyans?

Anyway... MarioDK, you never answered my PM about Wolverine... but aside from that (Since I couldn't get the specials to PSA right, I have to drop the project for the time being), does the Kid Goku model have tail bones? You asked for help with it and I'm still available, I just wanted to know if the model had tail bones cause if it did, the animations would look even more baws.
yes he will have tail bones i just have to T-pose kid goku´s tail and kid goku´s tail bones is oneslot too so all other ness models will work for kid goku PSA too
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Well whenever you get around to doing that... lemme know.  Since Wolverine isn't my main focus anymore, I've got time for other stuff.

YES, I'm also focusing on Sanji, but I'm not the only animator in that team, so I'm being chill about it.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Shadow with animted eyes/more faces is almost done/better shader :D

Silver model revamp is next(cuz of the new PSA) i will give him dmg face and all the other faces of sonic(or try to do it)
animted eyes
and better shader (possible fix the black then use flash colour in result screen)
classic sonic i will do the same as with shadow

but before i get these  hedgehogs done i am needing to PSA alittle on a saiyan before i give it to KJP so he can finish rest
i have done Galick gun(not GFX/animation for GFX yet)/finalFlash/until i got animation for transfrom i just use his over 9000 taunt as SSJ transfrom animation
also needing big bang attack animation and possible revamp at the TransN keyframes on some of his Side-B attacks
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

what gfx would u use for the ki blasts?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on April 10, 2012, 02:16:00 PM
what gfx would u use for the ki blasts?
right now it is wolf´s blaster shot but they needing to be changed 1. cuz no matter what i do the model is messed up ingame i think it cuz of it can´t be animted
2. its green 3. i think i got a way better model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Judging from the poll, are you gonna be working on Kid Goku after the Hedgehogs.

bump with new poll
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

mario riding yoshy is an epic idea :P  with some marioworld and galaxy2  moves it would turn out great but i doubt you will be able to animate mario himself sadly but i would say go for it :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 12, 2012, 04:50:25 PM
mario riding yoshy is an epic idea :P  with some marioworld and galaxy2  moves it would turn out great but i doubt you will be able to animate mario himself sadly but i would say go for it :P
pikazz said he can be animted :D
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

of course, if its for a PSA u can add bones for mario to be animated and all

Quote from: gamma kid on April 12, 2012, 05:26:42 PM
of course, if its for a PSA u can add bones for mario to be animated and all
if mario bones are after trown then it can be one slot and animated even without a specialized  psa i think this is waht pikazz did
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on April 12, 2012, 05:34:46 PM
if mario bones are after trown then it can be one slot and animated even without a specialized  psa i think this is waht pikazz did

hmmm. possible... yes...
awesome!

From looking at the poll, this means That Mario on Yoshi is gonna be your next psa?

Quote from: slayermarth101 on April 12, 2012, 08:02:44 PM
From looking at the poll, this means That Mario on Yoshi is gonna be your next psa?
pikazz needs to release him first and that might take awhile yet
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I wanted to do this, but I thought the animations would be weird.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P