Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

 :oshi:
you're leaving, and to make it worse you're doing it BEFORE yoshi psa :P
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

lol he is finishing the Yoshi PSA as well because he says its only a 2-3 day project xD

But I do agree that it is sad that he is taking a break :/

Quote from: Mariodk on April 17, 2012, 09:33:58 AM
taking a break from SSBB hacking also after that Yoshi PSA but that one is like 2-3 days work
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Mariodk on April 17, 2012, 09:33:58 AM
(i am not leaving i just taking a break i will be back)
Quote from: KnightMario on April 17, 2012, 08:38:46 PM
:oshi:
you're leaving, and to make it worse you're doing it BEFORE yoshi psa :P
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

why is it sad he is not a machine plus he said he is going to finish a few projects before his break its better for him to take a break so that he soes not get burnt out and end up leaving completely
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

yeah.
and I didn't mean leaving, sorry mariodk.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

So mariodk, are you doing the animations/PSA for Yoshi/Mario? Or is it someone else

Anyways, this will definitely look really cool. It'd be funny for the dash animation if Mario holds onto his cap for the first moment, thinking it'll fall off.

So how is Mario's bone structure attached to Yoshi's? TransN bones...? Or are both their TransN bones attached to a "new TransN bone"?

There's definitely a large opportunity for some neat animations. (Is this the first time a moveset included two characters interacting together? Although I suppose Olimar could count in some sense.. but the Pikmin follow him around- not all their animations/positions are preset)
A cool taunt could be Mario doing a backflip (maybe Yoshi kinda kicks him up into the air).
Haha... you could make the sleep animation with only Yoshi asleep or only Mario asleep, with the other trying to wake the sleeping one up. You could also have a lot of fun with the Damage and DownDamage animations, with Mario nearly falling off Yoshi.

I'm not sure if it'd be practical or not, but it'd also be neat to have the cliff hang animation in which Mario has to hold onto Yoshi's tail. (It might require too long of a cliff attack or other animations to make it viable in the moveset.) However, I suppose Yoshi could flip Mario back up with his tail, and Mario could do some quick attack before getting back on.

Regardless, I can't wait to see what ideas you have for this. There's a lot of freedom for unique animations within the PSA.

edit: more suggestions:
During shielding, Yoshi ducks, while Mario covers Yoshi's eyes
Mario should probably use items, except that Yoshi eats food. I have no idea how they're going to pick up a crate though.

Do you mind if I could help animate yoshi?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

i voted for zoro because he is one of the monster trio but looking back on it i think ussop would be better for brawl and mario dk would be able to do some good stuff with his hammer's. He is also a funny character to add another element to his character for the game
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

i forgot one in the poll so maybe i reset it (poor ussop no votes)
its just model import i will maybe make thats all not moveset btw
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: toastoftriumph on April 18, 2012, 02:03:18 AM
So mariodk, are you doing the animations/PSA for Yoshi/Mario? Or is it someone else

Anyways, this will definitely look really cool. It'd be funny for the dash animation if Mario holds onto his cap for the first moment, thinking it'll fall off.

So how is Mario's bone structure attached to Yoshi's? TransN bones...? Or are both their TransN bones attached to a "new TransN bone"?

There's definitely a large opportunity for some neat animations. (Is this the first time a moveset included two characters interacting together? Although I suppose Olimar could count in some sense.. but the Pikmin follow him around- not all their animations/positions are preset)
A cool taunt could be Mario doing a backflip (maybe Yoshi kinda kicks him up into the air).
Haha... you could make the sleep animation with only Yoshi asleep or only Mario asleep, with the other trying to wake the sleeping one up. You could also have a lot of fun with the Damage and DownDamage animations, with Mario nearly falling off Yoshi.

I'm not sure if it'd be practical or not, but it'd also be neat to have the cliff hang animation in which Mario has to hold onto Yoshi's tail. (It might require too long of a cliff attack or other animations to make it viable in the moveset.) However, I suppose Yoshi could flip Mario back up with his tail, and Mario could do some quick attack before getting back on.

Regardless, I can't wait to see what ideas you have for this. There's a lot of freedom for unique animations within the PSA.

edit: more suggestions:
During shielding, Yoshi ducks, while Mario covers Yoshi's eyes
Mario should probably use items, except that Yoshi eats food. I have no idea how they're going to pick up a crate though.
The Ice Climbers could count since its Popo and Nana, and if they count then my Mario Bros over Ice Climbers would really count. I'm thinking that after the Tristripper is released I'll update the hack, since its on the edge of crashing due to its file size. DX I have some good ideas for attacks, Specials and their Final Smash. ;)
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on April 18, 2012, 11:32:15 PM
The Ice Climbers could count since its Popo and Nana, and if they count then my Mario Bros over Ice Climbers would really count. I'm thinking that after the Tristripper is released I'll update the hack, since its on the edge of crashing due to its file size. DX I have some good ideas for attacks, Specials and their Final Smash. ;)
The thing is, the ice climbers are essentially just one character with a duplicate that follows behind the first. (However, there are some exceptions with the up-b and victory taunts)
The Yoshi/Mario PSA will truly be the first to treat two characters as one entity, with one bone structure.


what about pikazz's jiggly bowser thing?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

what about finishing what you were gonna finish with Vegeta before you sent him off to KJP?


Soon enough... I'll show you my true power.