Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

i think who the character would go over would also influence peoples decisions on who they would want
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: MandoWolfe on April 19, 2012, 04:18:33 AM
what about finishing what you were gonna finish with Vegeta before you sent him off to KJP?
i will do that in the weekend or tomorrow
same with finish the vegeta alt. outfits
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: toastoftriumph on April 19, 2012, 12:21:35 AM
The thing is, the ice climbers are essentially just one character with a duplicate that follows behind the first. (However, there are some exceptions with the up-b and victory taunts)
The Yoshi/Mario PSA will truly be the first to treat two characters as one entity, with one bone structure.
True, not sure how I forgot about that. :P Otherwise I would've had Luigi have his own translations in the animations. I wish I could edit Nana, her GFX aren't really effected by the FitPopo.pac file last time I tried to get rid of their hammer swring GFXs, only got rid of Popo's. DX
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: Mariodk on April 20, 2012, 06:51:51 PM
better preview:

brawl styled classic sonic/classic sonic V2
it using same textures as the vertex KTH made of classic sonic
now needing to edit the UVs on head/the other faces and done  :af2:

its also first time i am editing UVs so hope its good
and he will get animted eyes/ more faces then GBC´s classic sonic
shadow i will possible also give that too so we finnaly can say he is perfect
and after i am done on Vegeta´s A+B moves(KJP will PSA the rest) i will finish android 18 and piccolo rig  for shadowsnake and get vegito v2 to goku over pit and then start on Gotenks/Kid goku
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Zoro would be nice... Three swords could make for interesting animation potential in brawl.

I wouldn't want it if it was anything under 3 swords Zoro though... Single sword Zoro is meh to me.

Sword in mouth or bust :srs:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Mariodk on April 21, 2012, 04:40:34 PM


animted eyes
but i had to fix the fingers and afew other stuff
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Nice on the Brawl-styled Classic Sonic.
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.





ingame previews and he is almost done
after this one i will finish piccolo/andriod 18 for shadowsnake and then its time for a PSA
also time for finish these A+B moves on Vegeta so KJP can work more on it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

please rig the hair while you're editing it!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on April 21, 2012, 10:37:01 PM
please rig the hair while you're editing it!
i am doing it :D this model is was just a test to see if anything works as it should
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 22, 2012, 12:56:19 AMi am doing it :D this model is was just a test to see if anything works as it should
So have you goten enough done to be able to maybe list what's left? There's the hair rigging, but are there things left like say metal textures, or maybe any glitches like item-related? Anyone specific doing the recolors? I would recommend the recolors being as close to the original ones as possible, but it's your hack so do whatever you want. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

He probably doesn't need recolors, since it's mapped to the brawl texture.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P