Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

he is looking to find a way to extract data from his hard drive then he will give it to someone he thinks can finish it
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: gamma kid on April 23, 2012, 01:08:28 PM
if ur making luffy, over who will it be?
i have a custom model that fits captain falcon, its just that i havent rigged it yet...
possible over marth or CF or ike
i am thinking to use the don battle staduim models if not i can get better
but and luffy or zoro or ace (big chance for luffy) will be after Gotenks or kid goku
and gotenks will be after i have finished the model imports i got WIP right now/after i have finished A+B attacks on vegeta

edit: classic sonic v2 released:
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26001
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

hmm how come you just dont get vegeta out of the way first since kjp is waiting for it. (despite the fact he is finishing up his dino psa). if you get that out of the way you would be able to work on your stuff full force while kjp is finishing vegeta that way when it gets released it would be like you came out with a new hack while the one u focused on could be near completion at the same time. And anything can happen when things get put off for a while the likelyhood of data or computers messing up increases. Ex..Pervy and luffy, and kjp had pc problems as well.

Do you think I could introduce my true one-slot size mod in your classic sonic hack?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I'm really enjoying the Dr.Mario model you and KTH worked on, I think it's fantastic. It's how I envisioned how the Doc would've looked like in Brawl. I like how he has both a tie, and the stethoscope, and an actual headband :3

But I did notice a few little problems with it...I'm not sure how easy it would be to remedy these, but...;

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


I myself have yet to get that far in my own import endeavours, but I get the feeling this would be a tricky fix... Perhaps in the future, if you're up to it and have some free time, you could take a stab at fixing it? I still think it's a fantastic model of the good ol' Doc :3
Left the modding community on 06/18/13

Click THIS one instead for my new PSA/Modding thread.
Old Smashboards  Roy PSA thread!
Hey, look! I have a DeviantArt account now!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

MarioDK, I think you're the guy to goto about model changers...

I didn't remember till just now that you dealt with it for SMBZ Mario and such.

I have a question about it.

I have the need to make one of Captain Falcon's Shields vanish, since the model has two at a time, I need to make the one thats attached to his arm vanish when the throwing one is out, and vice versa. Isn't this the same concept as making mario's cap vanish when he taunts? Or Peach's crown?

How would I do this for Captain America? I can send you the model if need be.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

captain falcon dont have model changers
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

If thats the case, then someone has to Re-Rig the first of the two shields Captain America has, to a single bone, or Captain America's PSA is a lost cause.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

I know I shouldn't ask this. Will Vegata ever get done it's be months on months and you said you would send it to KJP. Not trying to sound like a fan boy or anything I just feel he should have been came out ya know but I'm not raging or egging you on. I just want to know.... it's been a long 3-4 months of wait.

vegeta is right now WIP and i got all subaction with subrotation for: SSJ mode(that kinda works but you go SSJ for a short time then you got throwed like as for SMBZ mario while in fire mode you go normal if throwed),GFX modes like then galick gun is ready
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on April 26, 2012, 03:11:40 PM
vegeta is right now WIP and i got all subaction with subrotation for: SSJ mode(that kinda works but you go SSJ for a short time then you got throwed like as for SMBZ mario while in fire mode you go normal if throwed),GFX modes like then galick gun is ready
well vegeta is for sure  a wanted psa that has been  delayed several times guess he kinda should have priority so i say go for it  so  i say finish what you need and send it to kjp about the pool dont know why kid goku has so many votes i only started liking db on the z part :P so goten should be next since you had some work done on him already right?

but yoshi mini psa would be epic for being next :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on April 26, 2012, 03:11:40 PM
vegeta is right now WIP and i got all subaction with subrotation for: SSJ mode(that kinda works but you go SSJ for a short time then you got throwed like as for SMBZ mario while in fire mode you go normal if throwed),GFX modes like then galick gun is ready

Yeah sorry i just wanted to know. I vote Monkey D. Luffy he has been a PSA I've wanted for a while up there with the naruto you said you'll make over Olimar (which i still hope your ideas will work for it). If you ever start on Luffy i would like to help with making animations and stuff I need somethen to do now but i kinda want to start off doing projects in a team before I start my own by myself

M D Luffy over Ike or Marth. Cuz im planning amy rose over CF

Voted Kid Goku cause I like Scott Pilgrim >_>;
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: SouthCraft on April 29, 2012, 03:04:29 PM
M D Luffy over Ike or Marth. Cuz im planning amy rose over CF

that doesnt make much sense...