Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Sorry Metal SonicBrawler but KnightMario does speak the truth, some times it's really hard to understand what you typed, but we're not trying to bully you or anything, just trying to be helpful. *smiles and does a thumbs up*
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

thanks for backing me up.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Hey, stop ganging up on SonicBrawler. :srs: I'm not sure if he can really help it. But SonicBrawler, please attempt to use proper spelling and grammar. Any one else who targets SonicBrawler for his grammar and spelling in this thread will receive a 1 week Warn.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 11, 2012, 09:15:49 PM
Hey, stop ganging up on SonicBrawler. :srs: I'm not sure if he can really help it. But SonicBrawler, please attempt to use proper spelling and grammar. Any one else who targets SonicBrawler for his grammar and spelling in this thread will receive a 1 week Warn.
sorry, I didn't mean for that to happen. If you want I'll just pm him and delete my post.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Sorry I type then it doesn't show spelling error mark under the word I will try a bit more to try and type better
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


i am right now using the vertex for animte stuff

anyway this 2x narutos in one model and the up-Throw
there will be used 2 clones for that one
one to kick upwards (used Clone over Ike“s sword)
one to the flying kick(used the other naruto on the model over ike)
i dont think the vert count/filesize will be a problem with the CON2/3 model since they are low filesized/vert count
i think it will at first place be most easy to put him on Ike and later try naruto over Olimar(no .rel port)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on May 11, 2012, 09:15:49 PM
Hey, stop ganging up on SonicBrawler. :srs: I'm not sure if he can really help it. But SonicBrawler, please attempt to use proper spelling and grammar. Any one else who targets SonicBrawler for his grammar and spelling in this thread will receive a 1 week Warn.
Err.... What....


Sooooooooo...........................
That looks sweeeeeeeet!
Im really getting excited about this psa.

sweet.
and thanks.
If it doesn't show bad spelling, try google chrome.
and  thanks :)
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

i use gc its the best

anyway, that looks epic mariodk. i cant wait. i dont even like naruto, but ssf2 naruto is a tank
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

yeah.
try updating it, it shows red for me.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Naruto is the secret?

Awesome... the Sasuke (Hebi) me and Animaine are doing will have some company.

And just for [censored]s and giggles, I might do a Sakura one since there is a cool model over Zelda
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Awesome naruto getting revamped :D

Will it have more moves that have shadow clones in it? And will naruto be able to turn into 4-Tailed?
-

Quote from: Kagemaru on May 11, 2012, 11:35:32 PM
Naruto is the secret?

Awesome... the Sasuke (Hebi) me and Animaine are doing will have some company.

And just for [censored]s and giggles, I might do a Sakura one since there is a cool model over Zelda

I plan to do her after I finish my link hack and Bokoblin over Luigi for Project Triforce.
I'll probably use the model from the menu screen in some of the con games, it's much more detailed than the one that's actually in game.

Quote from: the98pika on May 12, 2012, 12:05:31 AM
Awesome naruto getting revamped :D

Will it have more moves that have shadow clones in it? And will naruto be able to turn into 4-Tailed?
he will not be able to be 4 tailed :(
Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 12, 2012, 12:08:56 AM
I plan to do her after I finish my link hack and Bokoblin over Luigi for Project Triforce.
I'll probably use the model from the menu screen in some of the con games, it's much more detailed than the one that's actually in game.
i prefer as low filesize/vert count as possible but still look like sexy jutsu
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 12, 2012, 12:12:09 AM
he will not be able to be 4 tailed :( i prefer as low filesize/vert count as possible but still look like sexy jutsu

Um I'm talking about sakura...after I do the two hacks I have planned. Since Naruko will literally take me like ten minutes to do, maybe an hour.

I don't think there's a high poly/vert count of Naruko...