Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Naruto200Man on May 12, 2012, 12:16:54 AM
Um I'm talking about sakura...after I do the two hacks I have planned. Since Naruko will literally take me like ten minutes to do, maybe an hour.

I don't think there's a high poly/vert count of Naruko...

i mean as low filesize and low vernt count as possible cuz sexy justu is needed to be a GFX or a part of the model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on May 12, 2012, 12:20:09 AM
i mean as low filesize and low vernt count as possible cuz sexy justu is needed to be a GFX or a part of the model

Well I could make the model itself small (In size) after i rig it and you can pose the super tiny one.

There shouldn't be any problem with filesize, it's only got one texture... XD


a idea i got for a new Down-Smash
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

D: i thought u said u were maikng ssf2 naruto
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on May 12, 2012, 12:51:59 AM
D: i thought u said u were maikng ssf2 naruto
i know but i dont like how the D-Smash come out on the Down-Smash SSBF2 naruto
its looks too weird on a 3d model so its going to be shadowclone swing/throw(with a really small range)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

oh ok :/ just if u can, try not to change the specials. but good luck. i can beta test if u need it
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

me too!
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Metal SonicBrawler on May 12, 2012, 12:55:56 AM
oh ok :/ just if u can, try not to change the specials. but good luck. i can beta test if u need it
Side-B i can´t promise will work 100% like as in SSBF2 (cuz its not over olimar)
but rest specials i can and for shuriken rasengan (is a maybe cuz i still have to save filesize)
it will be N-B on tailed beast mode and not on fully charged N-B(the FS needing to be alittle changed)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Cool, nice to know you're doing Naruto SSF2 style. Now THAT is what i want.

Alright, we can use a Naruto PSA revamp. If possible, I'd like to see a new down+B attack. I have way too many characters that use the counter attack on their down+B: Ike, Marth, Ichigo, Goku, Naruto (so all the anime characters), Shadow, Scott Pilgrim, and Megaman X. I'd like to see something new for once. lol

Quote from: FaIIenKing on May 12, 2012, 07:13:15 AM
Alright, we can use a Naruto PSA revamp. If possible, I'd like to see a new down+B attack. I have way too many characters that use the counter attack on their down+B: Ike, Marth, Ichigo, Goku, Naruto (so all the anime characters), Shadow, Scott Pilgrim, and Megaman X. I'd like to see something new for once. lol
it will be a other Down-B it will be summon Shadowclones
Down-B(Ground) will be summon shadowclone to come up from Ground(in other words the old up-Smash is moved to Down-B ground)
and Down-B(air) will summon 2x shadowclones to do flying kick downwards

Post Merge: May 12, 2012, 12:28:26 PM

previews:


Side-Smash:


Down-B(ground):

Down-B Air:
(will use the clone over Sword for the 2nd. clone so it almost like in SSBF2)

I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Is that the Naruto vertex Beyond made a long time ago? I can not tell also if the animations look a little choppy or its the GIF's.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

naruto is looking good but always carrying the kunai around i hope he does alot of things with it and its not only a prop
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 12, 2012, 01:12:39 PM
Is that the Naruto vertex Beyond made a long time ago? I can not tell also if the animations look a little choppy or its the GIF's.
yes it is the vertex cuz i prefer to animte that one rigth now
Quote from: Carnage on May 12, 2012, 01:14:35 PM
naruto is looking good but always carrying the kunai around i hope he does alot of things with it and its not only a prop
i will possible do so the Side-taunt can take the kunai so he holding it in his hands always and dont holding it always if using Side-taunt again or Throw it

Quote from: SouthCraft on May 12, 2012, 01:18:09 PM
Im gunna try out your idea today MDK :)
cool anyway this naruto i making here is over Ike but i will right after try over Olimar cuz if my idea works we can get the moveset of SSBF2 to work (but the FS and all these new attacks)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later