Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22


Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 19, 2012, 04:34:12 PM
Are you gonna show previews?
as soon i have fixed afew things so i will make a video
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

whats changed that can work then if the cclone throw and the down b are not functioning right
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 19, 2012, 05:00:59 PM
whats changed that can work then if the cclone throw and the down b are not functioning right
DOwn-B Air will still be the same i just have to fix it
SIde-B will also still be shadowclone throw but instead of the clone Kick after have throwed the Clone and the clone is near one
it will instead still continue to spin and fly sidewards until afew frames and then do that kick
i will do so if one get hit by the clone while it flying Sidewards you get dmg from it and the knockback send the target to near where the Clone will do the Kick animation
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

what about the clone helping him create the rasengan?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 19, 2012, 06:55:24 PM
what about the clone helping him create the rasengan?

and these two naruto is 1 model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

cool
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

mariodk you should ask aniverage i think he has the rasengam shuriken model also cant wait for that naruto moveset :P i hope you can fix all of his shadow clone trows
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


yes it is and i will make pack for .rel ports before others do
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

or you can just say not to make them and release early
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

MarioDK, I can make the .rel pack if you want.
I pretty much have most of the .rel's for Ike and can make more if you want.
Once you release it I can make them and then Collab you to it. ;)

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 19, 2012, 09:32:57 PM
MarioDK, I can make the .rel pack if you want.
I pretty much have most of the .rel's for Ike and can make more if you want.
Once you release it I can make them and then Collab you to it. ;)

Sorry for going off topic, but could you make a 'hack' with all the rels+codes required?
I used to be able to do it(the rel part), but I've forgotten since the last time I was playing brawl(~8months). Never understood which codes are required for succesful ports though.
If it's too much to ask or something, then it doesnt matter.

Making a pack would be rather irrelevant.
If there's someone you want ported then pm me. I don't wanna flood his thread with off-topic stuff.

It'd be easier to just pm me.

are the things you need to do to revamp naruto easy to do for you?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]