Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 21, 2012, 01:43:49 PM
For the poll, I'd say Lee because he might be the most interesting for you to psa/animate. Plus sasuke is being made currently and Kakashi.. He might not be all that fun. :-\
yes sasake is being made but in his Super Saiyan Emo Form(the shippuden version)
mine will be then he was a Kid and not so much Emo as in shippuden
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Lol, well then its between him and lee. Preferably lee because of his capabilities.

Kakashi is a boss, would be a really awesome character to play with; his jutsu are different and made him a kinda complete brawlfighter (like the water dragon for far enemy, earth decapitation for melee and/or counter-trap, fire techniques and, of course, the raikiri). Also would be fun if he can copy the other N-B with his sharingan, like kirby, but I suppose that it's not possible XD

Het Mariodk. When the new Brawlbox comes out, i am able to port Waluigi to D3! Should i? Your request.....

Quote from: SouthCraft on May 21, 2012, 08:04:07 PM
Het Mariodk. When the new Brawlbox comes out, i am able to port Waluigi to D3! Should i? Your request.....
sure xD that will be awesome
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: SouthCraft on May 21, 2012, 08:20:41 PM
Ok, i do that. D3 really need something :srs:
making him directley on d3 is the same of a rel port since well waluigi cant have any other models on him unless you used the one on CF so ppl could use CF models or something since waluigi doesnt use any ext gfx instead of D3 port he should be on a rel portable char imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on May 21, 2012, 01:46:06 PM
yes sasake is being made but in his Super Saiyan Emo Form(the shippuden version)
mine will be then he was a Kid and not so much Emo as in shippuden

Eh, I like the older Sasuke, and I'm pretty sure not too many other users here disagree with me. It'd be a little redundant to have 2 different Sasuke PSAs, so I'm voting for Kakashi. Although I like Lee, all of his attacks are physical based, so I can't imagine that being too much fun. Kakashi has tons of different possibilities.

Quote from: SouthCraft on May 21, 2012, 08:20:41 PM
Ok, i do that. D3 really need something :srs:
Well the new BrawlBox shuld be able to edit the FitDedede.pac, then he wuold actually get something useful, that and so another character can have some of his attacks, like inhalig someoe, that'd be good for Bowser. XD
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: FallenKing on May 22, 2012, 08:05:23 AM
Eh, I like the older Sasuke, and I'm pretty sure not too many other users here disagree with me. It'd be a little redundant to have 2 different Sasuke PSAs, so I'm voting for Kakashi. Although I like Lee, all of his attacks are physical based, so I can't imagine that being too much fun. Kakashi has tons of different possibilities.
lol im making a sasuke psa as well its the version that was in the beginning of shippuden before the mangekyo sharingan
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Quote from: AnImAiNe on May 22, 2012, 10:35:39 PM
lol im making a sasuke psa as well its the version that was in the beginning of shippuden before the mangekyo sharingan
sasuke is the new shadow soon in brawlvault
since we getting 3x PSAs of him
one based on then he was in team 7(from me)
one based on him before  mangekyo sharingan
and aother from Anivernage
but i will wait alittle on Kid sasuke still (if not i make a moveset so the PSA fits for kinda all sasukes)
sakura is going to love brawlvault cuz of all these sasukes xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later



model of the new Kunai
i made the UVs so it use a texture on only 16x16 size so its alot lower filesize then the old Kunai model (both texture/model wise)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.
I can't wait for this new naruto. I have a reserved spot just for him.

Quote from: Mariodk on May 23, 2012, 03:48:32 PM

model of the new Kunai
i made the UVs so it use a texture on only 16x16 size so its alot lower filesize then the old Kunai model (both texture/model wise)
shouldnt the metal be darker? it would look better imo
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.