Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

ok i got a alittle request
who will make Wins for Naruto(at start i only needing 1x Win for safe to save filesize on the Fitmotion.etc)
Quote from: Carnage on May 23, 2012, 05:30:59 PM
shouldnt the metal be darker? it would look better imo
not have tested it ingame yet since right now i am using the old model of the kunai so idk how the lighting will be on the model yet
but i will soon add the new model
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

i can make animtions just tell em what u need
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Neku Sakuraba on May 23, 2012, 08:14:16 PM
i can make animtions just tell em what u need
a win1/win1wait that fits for Naruto thats what i needing
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

You can make one where he points at himself, and says, "I'm gonna be hokage!" or in other words, he says, "I fight for my friends" since its over Ike.

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 23, 2012, 08:29:09 PM
You can make one where he points at himself, and says, "Belive it! I'm gonna be hokage!" or in other words, he says, "I fight for my friends" since its over Ike.
fixed xD

maybe i will do that
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 23, 2012, 08:29:09 PM
You can make one where he points at himself, and says, "I'm gonna be hokage!" or in other words, he says, "I fight for my friends" since its over Ike.
fights for my friends fits narto preety well to :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

For the taunts, you need ideas for all of them?

If a sfx pack is made, hopefully its the Japanese sfx. Also since this is kinda based of SSF2, will the fs be transforming into 1tailed (or multiple) for a short period of time?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 23, 2012, 08:51:43 PM
If a sfx pack is made, hopefully its the Japanese sfx. Also since this is kinda based of SSF2, will the fs be transforming into 1tailed (or multiple) for a short period of time?
Ahem...I happened to have made a SFX pack for Naruto a long time ago.

And it's in Japanese. :3
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: Maxina on May 23, 2012, 09:13:32 PM
Ahem...I happened to have made a SFX pack for Naruto a long time ago.

And it's in Japanese. :3
I know I am still using it ;D
But there is gonna have to be a new one since he has new moves.
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 23, 2012, 09:14:58 PM
I know I am still using it ;D
But there is gonna have to be a new one since he has new moves.
Perhaps they can use mine as a base! Then add new sounds to it where it's needed. :3
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

Quote from: slayermarth101 on May 23, 2012, 08:38:57 PM
For the taunts, you need ideas for all of them?
nope since they will be same as in SSBF2(atleast i know that shadowclone/kunai taunt) but sexy jutsu not 100% sure yet
Quote from: dpgthirteen on May 23, 2012, 08:51:43 PM
If a sfx pack is made, hopefully its the Japanese sfx. Also since this is kinda based of SSF2, will the fs be transforming into 1tailed (or multiple) for a short period of time?
yes it will be transforming into 1-2-3 tailed (what the model got of 1-2-3 tailed cloak)
Quote from: Maxina on May 23, 2012, 09:13:32 PM
Ahem...I happened to have made a SFX pack for Naruto a long time ago.

And it's in Japanese. :3
i know but i am possible needing to revamp the SFX pack
for the new moveset  also make a english voice pack(if ppl prefer that instead)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

So how long will the transformation be?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

Sig by: nomnomblood

@ DK: Exactly what I was thinking. :3

I don't mind if you revamp mine to make it easier for ya, as long as there's credit given. :)
Current Persona: Roxie (Pokemon Black and White 2)
Find me on Phantasy Star Online 2! Maxi/2DaMax - Ship 02

and is the kyubii chakra taunt staying?
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]