Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on June 01, 2012, 10:29:02 PM
final preview before ingame or brawlbox:



all faces is added now,UVs done rig complete and made the head alittle lower vert count too so there was verts for all the faces

and i will make this shadow with alot of texture versions(with the recolours)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

epic, and i'm making classic shadow
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on June 02, 2012, 12:58:40 AM
epic, and i'm making classic shadow

use mine as base please so we can get animted eyes and that stuff
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I'll finish what i'll do, then send .max to you so you can add faces.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

I think Wario fits Shadow, especially the Biker Wario, since Shadow has a motorcycle. Shadow in a torn denim jacket and jeans would look cool, just without the helmet and Wario's shoes.


Quote from: Mariodk on June 02, 2012, 08:19:13 AM
almost done
Wow! That looks friggin amazing! You will Get that FitDonkey.Pac whenever you want. It's ready and stuff..

Quote from: SouthCraft on June 02, 2012, 09:21:26 AM
Wow! That looks friggin amazing! You will Get that FitDonkey.Pac whenever you want. It's ready and stuff..
he already has i made one for him :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Mariodk on June 02, 2012, 08:19:13 AMalmost done
What else is left? The sphere? Looks really good so far, it actually gives him a look of his own, and not just a vertex of Sonic, the skin makes him easier to seperate from Sonic. Looks really good. ;D
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

if you do luigi costume over shadow i will love you forever! (no homo)! i like them both! like as you do with sonic and mario!

Looks really good so far, but I think the ring part on his shoe should be rigged a little more to the shoe and less to the leg, just my 2 cents right there...
I guess it's only missing Sonic-like materials (reflection in the eyes, shine on the shoes, gold eff on the rings, Env on the fur/quills), don't forget to unify those normals on the hands ;)

Instant download once it's released great work Mariodk

Quote from: SouthCraft on June 02, 2012, 04:56:08 PM
if you do luigi costume over shadow i will love you forever! (no homo)! i like them both! like as you do with sonic and mario!
all what i needing to do shadow in luigi outfit is to replace shadow shoes/rings/head with sonic“s polygons and then recolour it to be luigi

Quote from: Dr. on June 02, 2012, 05:00:47 PM
Looks really good so far, but I think the ring part on his shoe should be rigged a little more to the shoe and less to the leg, just my 2 cents right there...
I guess it's only missing Sonic-like materials (reflection in the eyes, shine on the shoes, gold eff on the rings, Env on the fur/quills), don't forget to unify those normals on the hands ;)

Instant download once it's released great work Mariodk
yes that missing but env on the body/head is made maybe without env on the body and head shadow will look better but idk yet
i hope i can get the model of Brawl shadow,Shdow the plumber,Classic shadow done today
cuz brawl shadow is not much left and it will be easy to make shadow the plumber and classic shadow will also be alittle easy
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on May 29, 2012, 09:17:11 PM
Hey bro, I touched up Hyper Sonic for you.  Now has the absolute proper colours scheme rather than the random one it had before.  Furthermore, I changed the eye colour from red to green cuz you know how we Sonic fans are.  Moanin about eye colour and all that XD  Nah just kidding

But here's the link: http://www.mediafire.com/?f8y47regr3baodo

If you feel like updating your Brawlvault link with this, just credit me since all I did was a quick minor texture adjustment.
sorry for the de-rail, but can i use part of this for classic sonic v4?
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


epic.
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P