Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Can I attempt a Metal Shadow? o: Unless you want to change his feet to look like Shadow's first.

Am I the only one who thinks Hyper's spikes need to be...well...spikier? Like the version in my Hyper Sonic PSA or Silent's Hyper Shadow?

And in regards to your poll, shouldn't you fix the problem with the Sonic version before starting a Shadow one? Cause there ARE still problems. I'm sure you haven't forgotten.



Pre-feedback:
The Shadow you made, Mariodk:
His red in the upper corner of his eye is too pointy and needs to flow along it like this picture I've shown. Also, why does he have a black oval on his chest(I've always hated Shadow hacks that have that)
Otherwise from these two feedback notes I've stated it's good.

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on June 04, 2012, 05:53:02 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Hyper's spikes need to be...well...spikier? Like the version in my Hyper Sonic PSA or Silent's Hyper Shadow?

And in regards to your poll, shouldn't you fix the problem with the Sonic version before starting a Shadow one? Cause there ARE still problems. I'm sure you haven't forgotten.
i think what was wrong with my model import of sonic the plumber now but needing it back to 3ds max(lost the .max of it with the rig on the model since i only got the .max of him where he is not rigged)

anyway i have started PSAing Shadow (the model is 90% done only afew UV editing left)
and shadow PSAing is like 50% done so we can finnaly get a bug free shadow port with a good model

Quote from: SmashClash on June 04, 2012, 07:40:16 PM

Pre-feedback:
The Shadow you made, Mariodk:
His red in the upper corner of his eye is too pointy and needs to flow along it like this picture I've shown. Also, why does he have a black oval on his chest(I've always hated Shadow hacks that have that)
Otherwise from these two feedback notes I've stated it's good.
my shadow is not 100% done yet the ingame previews i got of the model was mainly for test it was working and not freezing and that stuff
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on June 04, 2012, 05:53:02 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Hyper's spikes need to be...well...spikier? Like the version in my Hyper Sonic PSA or Silent's Hyper Shadow?

And in regards to your poll, shouldn't you fix the problem with the Sonic version before starting a Shadow one? Cause there ARE still problems. I'm sure you haven't forgotten.
About to say this.

@poll:
shadow with luigi clothes? that doesnt fit at ALL, maybe tails would fit, but shadow? NO!
seriously, they aren't even the "same character", i mean, mario and sonic are both principal characters, but shadow isn't sonic's sidekick as luigi is mario's, actually shadow is almost a enemy to sonic... so no, that wont fit at all...

it does fit.
they're both similar like mario and luigi
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P


*facepalm*
you totally missed my point
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: gamma kid on June 05, 2012, 02:09:07 PM
@poll:
shadow with luigi clothes? that doesnt fit at ALL, maybe tails would fit, but shadow? NO!
seriously, they aren't even the "same character", i mean, mario and sonic are both principal characters, but shadow isn't sonic's sidekick as luigi is mario's, actually shadow is almost a enemy to sonic... so no, that wont fit at all...

Definitely in agreement with this guy here. Shadow doesn't fit with Luigi or...any Mario character, honestly. Hell, KNUCKLES would even be better for Luigi.

And before anyone says "Shadow and Wario are similar", just because they're both anti-heroes and ride/have riden motorcycles doesn't mean their characters and personalities match up. If anything, Scourge from the comics fits Wario perfectly.

Waluigi? Anyone can be Waluigi, because Waluigi is EVERYWHERE. D:


if anyone fits to shadow it will be sasuke
1. they both have red eyes(if sasuke uses sharingan)
2. they are always angry
3. they are both Emos
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: Mariodk on June 05, 2012, 09:24:27 PM
if anyone fits to shadow it will be sasuke
1. they both have red eyes(if sasuke uses sharingan)
2. they are always angry
3. they are both Emos
look up road to ninja naruto the movie and sasuke wont fit shadow so much.

On topic: I know ur waiting for the next brawl box but when does that come out cuz u should finish the naruto Psa my opinion.


You can Adress me as Near, Nate, River(s) or famously known as Ikuto.
Personas: Ikuto(Main) Near, Nate River, Light Yagami, And My sign up name Train-Heartnet, And 3-5 coming up!

 :srs: road to a ninja is a what if scrnerio movie where nothing bad ever happened in the characters lives. U cant count that because its not what the characters are trully like. For instance instead of hinata being shy..she is a [censored]
[PICTURE REMOVED. Reason: All signature pics must fit a 695x200 frame.]

If your going to do a final version for SMBZ mario I think you should be able to use cape and fire without replacing one, that might be overpowered but it would make it AWESOME!

p.s any chance of a SMBZ shadow? :P
[/url]