Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I also saw something with the eyes as well in some instances they back back to looking like Sonic's eyes

Quote from: Mariodk on June 11, 2012, 06:02:54 PM
what stuff i needing to with the generations model?
Quote from: KnightMario on June 10, 2012, 07:37:52 PM
i just need each shoes to be a different polygon from your final shadow.
and make each of the cuffs one polygon, (not the hands, just cuffs) and i need each of the yellow rings a different polygon. make them all single-bindable.
that will be all, since i have already done over half of classic shadow.
thank you.
please pm to me when you are done doing that.
the quotes are to make it faster to type for me, not to annoy you or troll
Quote from: Miacis on February 19, 2014, 01:06:26 AM
I know for a fact that the vast majority of the public here cares more about free products than actual quality.
I mean, we're kinda modding an old Wii game after like 6 years, instead of buying new stuff. That's pretty telling. :P

Quote from: KnightMario on June 12, 2012, 11:52:14 AM
the quotes are to make it faster to type for me, not to annoy you or troll
i can easy to 1 polygon to more
but do more polygons to 1 that idk how to do
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

will goku get a new side b on his next revamp. i find the current move to be not as useful as i might have been intended to be. :-\

maybe a better Side-B(air) but Ground i think that is is fine now
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

>.>

My brother fixed shadow's rings. He actually knows a lot about sonic's materials and shaders, having spent so much time duplicating the effects on his amy model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Fix%27d.zip

Quote from: Mr. Anonymous on June 12, 2012, 07:38:34 PM
>.>

My brother fixed shadow's rings. He actually knows a lot about sonic's materials and shaders, having spent so much time duplicating the effects on his amy model.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/51153042/Fix%27d.zip

Excellent! Now I'll just take this model, apply my edits and fixes to the textures aaand~

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


There. THAT is Shadow the Hedgehog, ladies and gentlemen.

Even took the time to fix the red around the eyes and on his bottom stripe towards the end of it that all of us failed to fix right before. >>

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


And since there's some that prefer the incorrectly done white muzzle that Sega tends to do, despite getting it right in 2D art, here.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


As the guy who was been constantly doing stuff for Shadow the 2nd longest (1st being Mastaklo), I'd say this is satisfactory.

Good job Mariodk, Mr. Anon and his bro, Hagure/Mephisto and whoever else. xD



I got the Perfect Shadow from Wave. I see nothing wrong with it...

June 13, 2012, 02:08:40 AM #6954 Last Edit: June 13, 2012, 02:52:00 AM by Mr. Anonymous
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on June 12, 2012, 08:59:10 PM
Good job Mariodk, Mr. Anon and his bro, Hagure/Mephisto and whoever else. xD
Love how we my brother wasn't even mentioned in the submission. oh, and why all the hate for starwaffle?
EDIT:
>.>
<.<
you deleted a texture necessary for it to work 100%. (FitSonicEnv03)

thanks for fixing my shadow xD
now just sonic the plumber i needing to get fixed somehow
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Man... I really don't want to be that guy, but this shadow the "accurate" hedgehog is far below from expectations... i don't say it in a bad way, it's a great work what MarioDk and everyone else have done since the first shadow, BUT... the "accurate" one needs to be updated cause is far from complete.

also, I'm NOT looking for collaboration of any kind, I just want the vault to be better than it already is...
If you know what shadow is missing, please try the hardest you can to fix it;
If you don't, just ask, please...

Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on June 13, 2012, 03:02:47 AM
that texture ISN'T necessary
just take the FitSonicEnv03 from the files I put up, and see the difference. Env's are for reflectiveness
Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on June 13, 2012, 03:02:47 AM
Does your brother have an account here?

f not, sucks to be him.
So this makes it right to not even mention him and therby imply that you did it? people put "credit to SEGA", "Credit to ME :D" you can put anything in the credits, or atleast description. [/endderail]
Quote from: Mariodk on June 13, 2012, 03:01:03 AM
thanks for fixing my shadow xD
now just sonic the plumber i needing to get fixed somehow
he says he's glad to be appreciated. if you're refering to the one in the vault, he's pretty sure he's got the problem with that, too. XD

Quote from: SJS on June 13, 2012, 03:09:57 AM
Who are you, his mother? It's partly Waffle's work, and he can have it collabed, credited, or whatever else he wants to do with it.

Not while it's my submission he can't.

He can make his own damn submission then. xD

Quote from: Dr. on June 13, 2012, 03:09:29 AM
Man... I really don't want to be that guy, but this shadow the "accurate" hedgehog is far below from expectations... i don't say it in a bad way, it's a great work what MarioDk and everyone else have done since the first shadow, BUT... the "accurate" one needs to be updated cause is far from complete.

also, I'm NOT looking for collaboration of any kind, I just want the vault to be better than it already is...
If you know what shadow is missing, please try the hardest you can to fix it;
If you don't, just ask, please...

lolnope

To both. :3

Quote from: Mr. Anonymous on June 13, 2012, 03:19:48 AM
just take the FitSonicEnv03 from the files I put up, and see the difference. Env&#039;s are for reflectivenessSo this makes it right to not even mention him and therby imply that you did it? people put &quot;credit to SEGA&quot;, &quot;Credit to ME :D&quot; you can put anything in the credits, or atleast description. [/endderail]

I already put him in the credits, silly.

It sucks to be him cause I can't put him in collab. xD

And I looked ingame already. The reflectiveness is already there since FitSonicEnv03 only affects the shoe shine.


Quote from: Wave Kusanagi on June 13, 2012, 03:23:35 AM
lolnope

To both. :3

And I looked ingame already. The reflectiveness is already there since FitSonicEnv03 only affects the shoe shine.

man... I thought you wanted a perfect shadow... Oh well I guess some people don't :'(
also, FitSonicEnv3 affects the RINGS and since the material uses that texture it probably will look weird in some stages...