Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22



Quote from: rax189 on July 19, 2012, 07:14:16 PM
ya, i asked wat day he thought that would be or wat month

possible before the 15. in next mouth (cuz that where my summer vacation ends)
but i still dont know
anyway i am done with PSAing any animations i got so far but not tested ingame yet:
"A" air attacks/down-taunt/throws/N-B/Side-B
i got for gotenks so far (but super ghost kamikaze attack/up-B) waiting with that until i can test the model ingame as i can´t until the hand UV is done
the GFX of donut just needing a glowing effect if i can make that without it is too much filesize more

soon i just needing the "A" ground attacks from  Kagemaru
@Kagemaru if you seen it: just take the time you needing i can work on Naruto PSA/melee mario(a colab with me/KTH i am helping KTH to finish melee mario for him) while waiting for you

Naruto PSA just needing FS animations and tailed beast mode animations(as many attacks as possible will be changed until the filesize limit say stop to more animations) and "B" attacks PSAed too and afew revamps on the "A" attacks and balancing so its not too overpowered with knockback/dmg
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Right... So I only have a few things to do IRL today. Then, I have a few Ryu and Ken tweaks to be made. THEN I can start on Gotinks animations. :af2:
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 19, 2012, 07:58:45 PM
Right... So I only have a few things to do IRL today. Then, I have a few Ryu and Ken tweaks to be made. THEN I can start on Gotinks animations. :af2:
awesome xD
i hope they is going to be good
also since you got run animation and my dash animation dont was soo good i was thinking you can make it i think you will do better then mine dash animation
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

HEY MARIODK lol i thought it would be sick if u made gokus clothe when he went super saiyan a lighter color so like from orange to yellow-orange like in Dragonball Z Raging blast 2, i just bought that game and its fun, anyways thats one idea but u could also make it optional for people to add thunder around goku at sj mode, like gohan over toon link

Quote from: rax189 on July 20, 2012, 06:01:26 AM
HEY MARIODK lol i thought it would be sick if u made gokus clothe when he went super saiyan a lighter color so like from orange to yellow-orange like in Dragonball Z Raging blast 2, i just bought that game and its fun, anyways thats one idea but u could also make it optional for people to add thunder around goku at sj mode, like gohan over toon link
i prefer not to do that cuz then he is needing almost 2x of all his textures and it will b too big filesize
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later


Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 18, 2012, 09:53:31 PM
who is doing the recolours for gotenks?
just curious


anyways when i find my gamecube conttoller i ma test that code and see if i can transform from Goten to Gotenks while i am playing...
I thought that Goten is a way diffrent character from gotenks...
Sorry if im wrong but I'v only watched up to episode 201 in the tournament.
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on July 20, 2012, 03:50:24 PM
I thought that Goten is a way diffrent character from gotenks...
Sorry if im wrong but I'v only watched up to episode 201 in the tournament.
goten and trunks turn into gotenks is that simple
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: battleon469 on July 20, 2012, 03:50:24 PM
I thought that Goten is a way diffrent character from gotenks...
Sorry if im wrong but I'v only watched up to episode 201 in the tournament.
if I remember correctly, Goten is another son of Goku.
NNID: Cha0sKnight     3DS FC: 4768-7680-2509

Quote from: chaos_knight9000 on July 20, 2012, 04:11:27 PM
if I remember correctly, Goten is another son of Goku.

yeah goten is goku's younger son. gotenks is goten and trunks put together via the fusion dance. ya dig?

Quote from: Mariodk on July 20, 2012, 06:42:19 PM

most credit to KTH i only revamped his rig:
Stuff like to do:
animted eyes/a good shader so he looks like he is in melee/small fixes on the rig but not many

@pikazz now we can have melee mario vs. melee bowser xD
working on this while i waiting for "A" ground attack for gotenks and fixed UVs on gotenks´s hands

in my option melee mario is the best mario (model wise) but texture wise is it brawl so big chance for i am making some powerups for him and ofc a SMBZ version of him
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

So Mariodk why are you asking what we think is the best Mario model? You don't plan on importing the winner do ya? Because I already have done SM64 and SMS, and I'm in the middle of SMG2 Mario. KTH's already done SSB, and your doing Melee, and I shouldn't even have to say anything about Brawl Mario. xD Oh ya, Super Mario 64 is the best Mario model for me, and I'm surprized you didn't mention SM64DS Mario, but then again, I hate that one. XD
Quote from: Mariodk on July 20, 2012, 06:44:35 PM
in my option melee mario is the best mario (model wise) but texture wise is it brawl so big chance for i am making some powerups for him and ofc a SMBZ version of him
So should we expect you to combine Melee Mario with Brawl Mario's textures? That probably wouldn't look half bad if done correctly. :af:
I make YouTube videos, SM64 hacks, Brawl Hacks (obviously), NSMBW hacks, and GoldenEye 007 Mods. I also have a short attention span and tend to switch around a lot and put things on hold. But when I do finish things, 95% of the time I gave 120% effort, the other 5% of the time I give 100% effort.

Quote from: StupidMarioFan1 on July 20, 2012, 10:17:39 PM
So Mariodk why are you asking what we think is the best Mario model? You don't plan on importing the winner do ya? Because I already have done SM64 and SMS, and I'm in the middle of SMG2 Mario. KTH's already done SSB, and your doing Melee, and I shouldn't even have to say anything about Brawl Mario. xD Oh ya, Super Mario 64 is the best Mario model for me, and I'm surprized you didn't mention SM64DS Mario, but then again, I hate that one. XDSo should we expect you to combine Melee Mario with Brawl Mario's textures? That probably wouldn't look half bad if done correctly. :af:
it is just a random poll since i think it will be long time before i make the next model over mario
but not over luigi i am alittle playing on making melee luigi (ofc over luigi)then all my WIP movesets is done

also i think i can get my version of Vegeta PSA finish today or tomorrow"A" attacks from Sdo0m´s vegeta and the "B" attacks/FS from my mini moveset but better animations(from Sdo0m)/coding and a unfinished SSJ mode only change the hair/more KI blasts on N-B
this version is only for make the fanboys happy and cuz one is kinda also wasting time by making his own vegeta with ported attacks from other PSAs and this version is just until Sdo0m finish his version
but the only problem is that idk still if i can release a version like that since Sdo0m dont have said Yes or no so waiting for his premission
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later