Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

looking good but the model is looking alittle wierd on the head and skin texture looks like he has a sun burn will the original textures gonna be included?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 25, 2012, 08:53:02 PM
looking good but the model is looking alittle wierd on the head and skin texture looks like he has a sun burn will the original textures gonna be included?
I agree but other then that, this looks really good

Quote from: Carnage on July 25, 2012, 08:53:02 PM
looking good but the model is looking alittle wierd on the head and skin texture looks like he has a sun burn will the original textures gonna be included?
this is the original textures of the model  
anyway PSAing the done "A" attacks animations now of gotenks and then get back to vegeta
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 25, 2012, 08:55:52 PM
this is the original textures of the model 
really? i dont remenber ever seeing gotenks so pinkish in the skin tone well i bet after release someone will make a brawl texture and fix the redish, also i hope in the upcoming  preview video you show the ghost attack :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 25, 2012, 08:58:56 PM
really? i dont remenber ever seeing gotenks so pinkish in the skin tone well i bet after release someone will make a brawl texture and fix the redish, also i hope in the upcoming  preview video you show the ghost attack :P
i will edit it before release so dont worry
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 25, 2012, 09:11:18 PM
i will edit it before release so dont worry
His textures made me lol. But I'm glad your editing it


Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 25, 2012, 10:23:39 PM
N-Air animation looks nice.  Definitely one of your best animations
just what i thought

anyways is gotenks as tall as teen gohan
and do you have a ghost gotenks model to work with a different or same moveset?

i didnt see any fusion dance :rage:
jk

Quote from: SDo0m InFiNiTy on July 25, 2012, 10:23:39 PM
N-Air animation looks nice.  Definitely one of your best animations
I thought Kagemaru made Gotenks's animations.

Just Curious, Is The "Side Tilt" Sonic's Side Smash (With A Different Charge Animation)?

Post Merge: July 26, 2012, 03:35:37 AM

Ok, We All Know That DSX8's CSS Was Pretty Amazing, Don't Get Me Wrong. The Problem I'm Having Is With Riivolution (And Mind You That This Is ALWAYS Where I Have Problems With Riivolution Aside From Random Occasional Freezing That I Get). Everytime I Use The Provided Codes Such As CSS Fix Or Independent Zelda, Shiek, ZSS, Pokemon Engine Etc. None Of Them Work And The Bottom Of The CSS (Where The Characters Actually Are) Cannot Be Accessed. Please Tell Me How To Fix This Or What I'm Doing Wrong Because The Only Thing Keeping Me From Going Back To Gecko OS Is The Fact That Riivolution uses Sfx And Thp Intros.  :srs:
I'm addicted to Brawl.....HELP :\
-I feel like calling it quits

:srs: *BANG! BANG!*

P.A.I.N:Mixtape Link (Dat Piff): http://www.datpiff.com/Grey-Poupon-Pain-mixtape.457773.html

Quote from: KGN Nappdagg on July 26, 2012, 03:16:24 AM
Just Curious, Is The "Side Tilt" Sonic's Side Smash (With A Different Charge Animation)?

Post Merge: July 26, 2012, 03:35:37 AM

Ok, We All Know That DSX8's CSS Was Pretty Amazing, Don't Get Me Wrong. The Problem I'm Having Is With Riivolution (And Mind You That This Is ALWAYS Where I Have Problems With Riivolution Aside From Random Occasional Freezing That I Get). Everytime I Use The Provided Codes Such As CSS Fix Or Independent Zelda, Shiek, ZSS, Pokemon Engine Etc. None Of Them Work And The Bottom Of The CSS (Where The Characters Actually Are) Cannot Be Accessed. Please Tell Me How To Fix This Or What I'm Doing Wrong Because The Only Thing Keeping Me From Going Back To Gecko OS Is The Fact That Riivolution uses Sfx And Thp Intros.  :srs:
To prevent you from getting in trouble:

1. Ask the creator of the hack for help.
2. Post in the help forums.
inb4SDo0mpopsup...... >.>

Quote from: mr.mugenwii on July 25, 2012, 10:59:36 PM
just what i thought

anyways is gotenks as tall as teen gohan
and do you have a ghost gotenks model to work with a different or same moveset?

i didnt see any fusion dance :rage:
jk

fusion dance i asked Sdo0m for since i think its only him/maybe afew others that can make that animation good and he said yes to make it so i sending him the model soon as soon all animations is 100% complete for gotenks and if there is still more filesize left
if thats not possible i make Goten+trunks a part of Gotenks“s model but i think there is most filesize left still cuz of gotenks use only 1 win/use same animations on Down-B+FS(but the start animation)/removed wait3
Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 25, 2012, 11:05:06 PM
I thought Kagemaru made Gotenks's animations.
it is since my "A" attacks was not so good so i asked  Kagemaru to make them atleast the ground but he did the airs too there was alittle better then mine(but up-air) and down-air i will revamp alittle still
but my "B" attacks and 2 of the throws is epic
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 26, 2012, 07:47:36 AM
fusion dance i asked Sdo0m for since i think its only him/maybe afew others that can make that animation good and he said yes to make it so i sending him the model soon as soon all animations is 100% complete for gotenks and if there is still more filesize left
if thats not possible i make Goten+trunks a part of GotenksĀ“s model but i think there is most filesize left still cuz of gotenks use only 1 win/use same animations on Down-B+FS(but the start animation)/removed wait3 it is since my "A" attacks was not so good so i asked  Kagemaru to make them atleast the ground but he did the airs too there was alittle better then mine(but up-air) and down-air i will revamp alittle still
but my "B" attacks and 2 of the throws is epic
Oh right. You keep on talking about low filesize? Who is gotenks over?
[/url]

Quote from: battleon469 on July 26, 2012, 08:05:19 AM
Oh right. You keep on talking about low filesize? Who is gotenks over?
lucas mainly cuz of i can use PKthunder to ghosts
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 26, 2012, 09:00:14 AM
lucas mainly cuz of i can use PKthunder to ghosts
well i thinks its possible to make ghost explode on lucas since we can add text on the articles i could try an idea to make ghost blow up when they hit i have an idea if you need help with that.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.