Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

I could see if I can get voice clips. I know how to record from other shows or from a portable gaming device in HD audio recording. I do almost all of the above. I need to work on my modeling abilities. Remember, I can't put them in place, but I'll export them as .WAV files.

Quote from: SiLeNtDo0m on July 29, 2012, 08:13:56 PM
Lol we both have 500 pages.  I wonder how many pages they would have if we removed the worthless spam mosts that contribute nothing to anything.  Or the annoying suggestion posts or arguments.
220 max. :srs:



Quote from: slayermarth101 on July 30, 2012, 06:27:43 AM
220 max. :srs:
i think that
btw gotenks is almost ready for video preview
but i am still needing to PSA up-B/FS/Down-B and revamp afew of my own animations
after i made the video i will give a date for the day for release of gotenks/SMBZ sonic/maybe vegeta(if no errors on him as i all time got right now)/maybe naruto(if i can make the PSA over olimar instead so my ideas will be even more possible)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 30, 2012, 05:32:07 PM
i think that
btw gotenks is almost ready for video preview
but i am still needing to PSA up-B/FS/Down-B and revamp afew of my own animations
Sounds good. Can't wait for the preview. How many updates did you make since you last showed your previews of Gotenks?

Quote from: ShadowWolf on July 30, 2012, 05:33:35 PM
Sounds good. Can't wait for the preview. How many updates did you make since you last showed your previews of Gotenks?
alot of updates
model/PSA coding/animations/texture/anything
but i am still needing the .wav SFX voice clip so i can start PSAing the SFX part on the moveset
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 30, 2012, 05:35:12 PM
alot of updates
model/PSA coding/animations/texture/anything
but i am still needing the .wav SFX voice clip so i can start PSAing the SFX part on the moveset
Ok Gotcha

Quote from: Mariodk on July 30, 2012, 05:32:07 PM
i think that
btw gotenks is almost ready for video preview
but i am still needing to PSA up-B/FS/Down-B and revamp afew of my own animations
after i made the video i will give a date for the day for release of gotenks/SMBZ sonic/maybe vegeta(if no errors on him as i all time got right now)/maybe naruto(if i can make the PSA over olimar instead so my ideas will be even more possible)
What about SMBZ Mario? oh and 500 pages! lol

Quote from: rax189 on July 30, 2012, 07:25:18 PM
What about SMBZ Mario? oh and 500 pages! lol
will wait alittle longer to that cuz i think i will be needing the Tristripper so i can lower filesize on model imports(like hammer) so i can make that hammer oneslot and make dr. mario to full transfrom to fire mario and not just the hat (this model can also be used to a dr. mario+normal mario moveset in one where you change his outfit by a taunt)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Hey MarioDK... whats your native language? Not trying to offend, but your english obviously isn't the best, so I was just wondering what your first language was.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 30, 2012, 07:38:25 PM
Hey MarioDK... whats your native language? Not trying to offend, but your english obviously isn't the best, so I was just wondering what your first language was.
danish is my first language
and all my english i have learned from: movies/games/animes xD
i have learned more english from that then school xD
but i already know my english is not perfect but atleast good for one who have not learned it from school xD
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 30, 2012, 07:38:25 PM
Hey MarioDK... whats your native language? Not trying to offend, but your english obviously isn't the best, so I was just wondering what your first language was.
to be honest though its understandable... so i dont know y u need it to be perfect lol, i speak english and look how bad i type :p i think mariodk's typing is fine

Yeah, its not that bad actually. Its just grammar. But hey... its good enough for everyone to know what you're talking about or trying to say so thats damn good not learning it from school. Nice.

*Goes back to Luffy*

Edit:
Quote from: rax189 on July 30, 2012, 07:48:03 PM
to be honest though its understandable... so i dont know y u need it to be perfect lol, i speak english and look how bad i type :p i think mariodk's typing is fine

I don't need it to be perfect. I never said I did. I was just curious as to what his first language was.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 30, 2012, 07:48:40 PM
Yeah, its not that bad actually. Its just grammar. But hey... its good enough for everyone to know what you're talking about or trying to say so thats damn good not learning it from school. Nice.

*Goes back to Luffy*

Edit:
I don't need it to be perfect. I never said I did. I was just curious as to what his first language was.
i know but i would see ur earlier posts about his grammer and i think its fine but now i see wat u were saying in ur last post