Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 31, 2012, 11:57:37 AM
We technically need another bad guy.

I'd propose Broly personally and he's actually on my To-Do list.

The guys who started the project before me, I decided to not step on their toes and let them work, but it seems that they kinda dropped the ball and vanished.
i was planing on my fav. bad guy from DBZ: super buu but i think it will be most easy to turn kid buu moveset to super buu or make the moveset to fit for them both even more(with a new custom boneset so the rig can be better/animations for that horn/fingers)

anyway since i got free from anything tomorrow i think gotenks will possible be ready for video preview tomorrow(if anything works)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 31, 2012, 08:01:11 AM
only with 3 DBZ movesets?
goku
kid buu
a unfinished vegeta PSA
we needing more to make dragon brawl z game then just 3 movesets (soon 4)
anyway:

ya thats true, i have alot of dbz model imports, psa wise i got goku, vegeta(unfinished),kid buu, and gohan

Post Merge: July 31, 2012, 05:33:17 PM

oh and ssj4 gogeta over captain falcon i just changed his kame ame ha red

Post Merge: July 31, 2012, 05:52:27 PM

MarioDK do u know any saiyans who could go over bowser? because with giga bowser u could do a great ape as fs

Quote from: rax189 on July 31, 2012, 05:29:03 PM
ya thats true, i have alot of dbz model imports, psa wise i got goku, vegeta(unfinished),kid buu, and gohan

Post Merge: July 31, 2012, 05:33:17 PM

oh and ssj4 gogeta over captain falcon i just changed his kame ame ha red

Post Merge: July 31, 2012, 05:52:27 PM

MarioDK do u know any saiyans who could go over bowser? because with giga bowser u could do a great ape as fs
yes i know some saiyans but i will not be making them since bowser is awesome
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

ya thats true, u should make an smbz bowser lol, or put a saiyan over wario so super wario is super saiyan

Post Merge: July 31, 2012, 07:12:30 PM

anyways, i cant wait for smbz sonic... i wasnt to happy with the last one to be honest... his b up ruined it. I like running toward ppl and using b up wen they think im gonna hit them, the i quickly press b down lol but i couldnt do that with smbz sonic... And for some odd reason every movement i did with ur smbz sonic v2 i would hear the announcer say stuff really loud. i was like wat!!! lol

This is too much. Too much awesomeness...




kirby fan character

Credits to Snivy, mr.mugenwii, Anivernage, and myself. :D

I think Gotenks's entry should be the fusion dance rather than making the fusion dance a move :P

It would ruin the charm if it was used more than once per match I think :3

Quote from: Naruto200Man on July 31, 2012, 07:50:11 PM
I think Gotenks's entry should be the fusion dance rather than making the fusion dance a move :P

It would ruin the charm if it was used more than once per match I think :3
gotenks“s entry is Fusion dance
it is not a move or a taunt or a win
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Naruto200Man on July 31, 2012, 07:50:11 PM
I think Gotenks's entry should be the fusion dance rather than making the fusion dance a move :P

It would ruin the charm if it was used more than once per match I think :3
why would it be a move? seeing gotenks disapear and those two apear on a B move would be really wierd lol mariodk did this for the entry like he says abode
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: Carnage on July 31, 2012, 08:36:05 PM
why would it be a move? seeing gotenks disapear and those two apear on a B move would be really wierd lol mariodk did this for the entry like he says abode
+ i said it was the entry at the moveset list and i even said it ever since i start the PSA
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on July 31, 2012, 08:39:39 PM
+ i said it was the entry at the moveset list and i even said it ever since i start the PSA
that wuld be 1 lame move.... lol

altough it can be a win animation like it wins gotenks fusion ends and goten and trunks do a coll wait pose :P
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Oh, for all of you who say we need more DBZ representation I uploaded a [censored]ty rip off of Mewtwo claming to be Frieza, anyway it sucks needs work but I'm planning on finishing it and making it way better, so technically I'll be doing a less [censored]ty better psa for him based on the current one.
I'd rather be hated for what I am, than loved for who I am not.

MarioDK, i found out ur smbz mario freezes wen he grabs link.... that or when he grabs link while he has a bomb walking on the floor lol. oh and smbz marios bombs are cheap will they be made weaker in the update?

Freiza is cool and all... but he was the first major badguy besides Vegeta and Napa in the DBZ series.... by default he's the weakest. Like... the first end boss you get to in a game. (Ironically he's usually the second since Vegeta is the first in most cases)

For badguys though, I'd persoanlly prefer Broly and Cell. I don't really say Baby cause the Vegeta PSA could use Baby Vegeta as an alt outfit. And Super 17 isn't all that great. We also already have Buu which was a great badguy. So if anything... Broly and Cell should be the next badguy DBZ PSAs. I could be content with those.

Goku
Vegeta
Gogeta/Vegeto
Gotenks
Buu
Broly
Cell

4 good guys, 3 badguys... Not too bad really.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on July 31, 2012, 11:05:06 PM
Freiza is cool and all... but he was the first major badguy besides Vegeta and Napa in the DBZ series.... by default he's the weakest. Like... the first end boss you get to in a game. (Ironically he's usually the second since Vegeta is the first in most cases)

For badguys though, I'd persoanlly prefer Broly and Cell. I don't really say Baby cause the Vegeta PSA could use Baby Vegeta as an alt outfit. And Super 17 isn't all that great. We also already have Buu which was a great badguy. So if anything... Broly and Cell should be the next badguy DBZ PSAs. I could be content with those.

Goku
Vegeta
Gogeta/Vegeto Kid goku
Gotenks
Buu
Broly
Cell

4 good guys, 3 badguys... Not too bad really.
fixed xD(atleast for my roster)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later