Mariodk Projects: First WIP released: Goku v2 its on page 703 post #10544

Started by DoctorFlux(Mariodk), March 04, 2011, 11:21:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Goku v2  Beta DL Link here do you like the Moveset so far?

Yes This was Worth Waiting for even if it took 9001 years
8 (36.4%)
GIVE ME "insert my other WIPs" NOW!
6 (27.3%)
Goku v2 Sucks(remember its still a beta before voting on this
1 (4.5%)
Wishing Smash 4 has been modded now to put this there
7 (31.8%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Quote from: Mariodk on August 10, 2012, 09:55:31 AM
good news
gotenks“s buu buu volley ball on his down-throw 100% works even get the char. inside the ball
That's good news. One step closer for progress

Awesome!

I'd offer to help more with animations but I'm a bit on the busy side of things. xD
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 10, 2012, 01:31:01 PM
Awesome!

I'd offer to help more with animations but I'm a bit on the busy side of things. xD
maybe i am needing alittle help to revamp buu buu volleyball animation/super ghosts but thats all
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

I have a little time. Anonymous currently has the master PSA for Sora again to fix a couple of bugs I didn't get the chance to. So I could maybe help with that.

What kind of help would you need for the Super Ghost attack? Its not that hard I think... at least its not in my head.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Quote from: Kagemaru on August 10, 2012, 01:51:49 PM
I have a little time. Anonymous currently has the master PSA for Sora again to fix a couple of bugs I didn't get the chance to. So I could maybe help with that.

What kind of help would you need for the Super Ghost attack? Its not that hard I think... at least its not in my head.
i think i will redo his animations for super ghosts/down--throw(buu buu volleyball) but after i got the  all the attacks done in PSA
for super ghosts i needing these animations here:
Start animation for where gotenks summon 1 ghost only(down-B version)
Start animation for where gotenks summon 4 ghosts (the FS version)
Hold animation (where you control the ghosts) (uses for both FS/down-B)
End animation(after all ghosts is used)  (uses for both FS/down-B)
and both air/ground versions so if you will make them you can do it
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Have you psa'd them to work yet?

Like... you could make some 'place holder' animations and psa it to make sure the move actually works first.

Aside from that, the animation shouldn't be too hard to make.
The thing that pisses me off about Project: M the most is that Sheik's chain doesn't tether ledges anymore. WHY THE NERF? :/

Quote from: Haseyo on March 25, 2012, 06:34:20 PM
If only hacking Brawl paid bills.

Kid goku could have a transform to ssj as GT goku is basically kid goku too but ssj3 shouldn't be made really because in the anime he can't stay  ssj3 for not even 20 seconds. Plus what stage is the hyper bolic time chamber over? and about that goten and trunks over IC I think that Goten could be alt model for kid goku because they look kinda the same. Hey mariodk what did you mean by doing shadow? I don't understand.
[/url]



the animation still needs alittle more work aswell as the GFX but i just made a fast animation(if this was not possible so i dont wasted to much time) and some fast GFX models(the ball is mainly made to look like in anime instead of the games since that was easy)
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

wait, is it a counter, grab, or a move like bowser's side-b when he grabs to attack?
Quotes:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: SonicBrawler on August 11, 2012, 03:47:47 PM
wait, is it a counter, grab, or a move like bowser's side-b when he grabs to attack?
down-throw
only possible over throws
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

Quote from: Mariodk on August 11, 2012, 03:39:44 PM

the animation still needs alittle more work aswell as the GFX but i just made a fast animation(if this was not possible so i dont wasted to much time) and some fast GFX models(the ball is mainly made to look like in anime instead of the games since that was easy)
I think the model of the ball is bit too dark yellow anyway plus in the anime it was kinda like orangy yellow and I don't think it had to many lines on too, But it's really awesome and realistic and kinda funny that the ball explodes :)
[/url]

AWESOME lol but battlon is right it has to many lines the original one has 3 or 4 line and isnt shaped like a perfcect circle, and the ball could be more HD if u can

Quote from: battleon469 on August 11, 2012, 04:50:54 PM
I think the model of the ball is bit too dark yellow anyway plus in the anime it was kinda like orangy yellow and I don't think it had to many lines on too, But it's really awesome and realistic and kinda funny that the ball explodes :)
buu buu volley ball also explode in DBZ games (also looking more shiny) but this model was mainly only for test possible a new one before the video preview
I Dont Take Requests & Dont Do Brawl Mods anymore Maybe Sm4sh modz later

that is epic dude, it's awesome what you can do with grabs, right?