Guamboy27's Portraits (9?? Total!) Backdrop CSPs!? *Requests Open*

Started by Guamboy27, March 13, 2011, 06:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which do you prefer to use?

Perfect CSP's
Different Dynamic Poses
As my third request (I've reached the maximum number of requests at the time, haven't I?) Could you do a A CSS Icon, Name, and Preivew of my Pinkie Destination Stage? I'ts actually a lot easier than you think. Because It's just a Giant Image of Pinkie. XD
I'm back after a long while.

Requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I forgot to make the Jack Sparrow/Skellington requests. I'll get those done within the hour and post them along with the last Kirby preview.
EDIT: [spoiler]

Just a quick edit on the arm and it'll be finished!



Thanks for the CSPs and BPs. I thought it would take longer for the Jack Sparrow/Skellington CSPs/BPs to come up just because my stage was a giant image of Pinkie. XD. Also, what type of font do you use for Stage names? If i can get it from Dafont.com, Then I'd like the link.
I'm back after a long while.

Will you fix that issue in the common_5 when trying to save it with replaced SSS stuff for the next version?  r)

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on October 18, 2011, 11:26:52 PM
Will you fix that issue in the common_5 when trying to save it with replaced SSS stuff for the next version?  r)
What do you mean by - Oh. You posted this in Liberteynie's Classic Expansion Pack Thread. So how did that end up here? XD
Quote from: Redpwnage795 on October 18, 2011, 11:12:04 PM
Thanks for the CSPs and BPs. I thought it would take longer for the Jack Sparrow/Skellington CSPs/BPs to come up just because my stage was a giant image of Pinkie. XD. Also, what type of font do you use for Stage names? If i can get it from Dafont.com, Then I'd like the link.
It's called Impact and it looks extremely similar to the original font (although you've probably already noticed that). My computer came with the font, so check if you have it, too. As far as making the Jack CSPs so fast, once I start making CSPs I don't procrastinate on the other requests and can get them done really fast. :P
Quote from: Colter on October 15, 2011, 07:49:32 PM
gonna bump you up cus i love you <3
Then prepare to love me even more, because after I finish making BPs, Perfect Kirby CSPs will be finished! Too bad you use dynamic poses (I think). Well, you can always just take one of the new CSPs. :D

LOL, I'm sorry for that man, I'm not sure what happened...>.<
Anyway, can't wait for Kirby. xD

Quote from: CutterKirby64 on October 19, 2011, 03:27:19 PM
Anyway, can't wait for Kirby. xD
Well the wait is over!!!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I never noticed this, but I might fix a few things in three of the CSPs. They probably won't be noticeable in game, but still. Anyway, on to Link! I think I'm gonna try a Skyward Sword pose.

those look great! and u did a texture I was gonna request! man your the [censored]

Wow really nice man! I love how you add brawl items and some other stuff to him, always fitting the character, like that cherry for Pacman. xD

Could you make a CSP out of supersaiyanmikito's Parasprite vertex hack? I want it in-game. You can do it perfect csp stlyed if you like, but no warp star and no star rod.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on October 20, 2011, 11:50:26 PM
Could you make a CSP out of supersaiyanmikito's Parasprite vertex hack? I want it in-game. You can do it perfect csp stlyed if you like, but no warp star and no star rod.
Done!

If you decide your not a fan of this pose, don't hesitate to tell me!

Looks cool! My Hacked brawl is looking better than ever thanks to you. :happy:
I'm back after a long while.