Guamboy27's Portraits (9?? Total!) Backdrop CSPs!? *Requests Open*

Started by Guamboy27, March 13, 2011, 06:11:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Which do you prefer to use?

Perfect CSP's
Different Dynamic Poses
Hey there, are you still taking requests? If you are, could you please do SSS icons and large picture (forgot the names >> sorry) this Smashville texture?

http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12755

Requests are finally done!
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Sorry that it took so long. I haven't even touched my SD Card in the past couple weeks. But now that I'm back, I can't wait to add all the new imports to my Brawl. That means I'll probably add a few CSP's later even if you don't request. Anyway, let's see what you guys said while I was gone.
Quote from: Blubolouis on November 10, 2011, 10:17:11 PM
Hey there, are you still taking requests?
Yes, I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.
Quote from: Redpwnage795 on November 04, 2011, 10:58:06 PM
Also, about the 3 requests at a time, Does the type count? Such as CSS stuff, SSS stuff, etc? or do all types count as one?
Type doesn't matter. It's three requests of any type, and no more than three. So if you request a CSP, SSP, and a CSS icon that's your three requests. Or you can do three CSP's as your three requests. But you can't do three CSP's and three SSP's.

Actually, it's not three. I have an announcement to make! With imports coming out non-stop, I'm changing my rules! To keep up with all the new hacks, you can now request FIVE hacks at a time.  :happy:
I have another note to make. I'm adding a new way to request your CSP's. The new Brawl Box's lighting is amazing, so you can officially request your CSP's in three ways:
Out of game.
In game.
Or Brawl Box.
For an example of Brawl Box lighting, see my new Perfect Pose CSp's.
Anyway I have to go update the OP and fix a few spoilers. I also have yet to finish my Perfect Pose CSP Tutorial. I'll go do that now. ;)

glad your back and doing all these CSP xD
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 13, 2011, 01:31:09 AM #168 Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 02:29:10 AM by Redpwnage795
Could you do a CSP and BP of My Ubercharge Kirby Hack? the red recolor. Also, could you make SSS stuff for Lucky Eva's Cloudsdale stage? Also would you make a franchise icon for My Little Pony: Friendship is magic? A mlp stage isn't an mlp stage on the SSS without that.  :af:
I'm back after a long while.


Thanks for those man! They're beautiful.

anyways, got these ones:
Hydreigon
Eggman
The modern ganondorf one.

Also, have you noticed all the epic imports lately?


Requests:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I had taken pictures of these hacks when you requested, Colter. I'll get your requests done as soon as possible.
Quote from: Colter on November 15, 2011, 08:40:42 AM
Also, have you noticed all the epic imports lately?
Yep, and let me say that almost all of them look epic! Actually, I've been considering learning to import models myself. The problem is I need 3ds Max (don't bother linking me to it, I can find it myself if I get serious about this ;) ). Now then, if only we could have more slots in our Brawls... Where's Brawl Masquerade when you need it!?  r)

Awesome. I like how you made Kirby Pose. Seriously. If you get an Ubercharge in TF2, You feel like wreacking havoc on the other team lol.

Quote from: Guamboy27 on November 16, 2011, 12:24:01 AM

I understand why you didn't put in The My little pony logo on top of that. It would go over the size limit if you did so, but... you DO realize there is a smaller version of the logo right? You know, like after the opening? you can find it on wikipedia. If you didn't know this, go ahead and make one of the smaller logo. Also you could you make A CSP and BP of the Blue Ubercharge kirby? It's just a recolor i made, so you can simply recolor it...If you have Gimp or Photoshop. Also make a SSS mark for MLP FiM. I think this one could be the MLP logo without the Freindship is Magic. Also, they re-edited the logo when FIM came out so you can go to the wikipedia page of MLP itself. Not FIM.
I'm back after a long while.


November 18, 2011, 04:01:18 AM #174 Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 09:57:31 PM by Redpwnage795
Hey guamboy, you do realize Stage Names have to be on jpg format, orhterwise they will appear messed up if use as another format. So next time you upload sss names, have 'em in JPG format otherwise we'll have to convert them.

Also, I aquired the logo i was expecting when i requested the franchise icon.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Eyup. It looks like that. So basicly, cram the whole logo as a franchise icon, then for the SSS mark, same thing, but without the friendship is magic. Get it?
I'm back after a long while.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Wow, I'm starting to feel overwhelmed by all the epic imports! I guess I'll have to reorganize my hacks for at least a few characters. I'll go with dynamic poses this time. Perfect poses are cool, but they're starting to be over done on this website. I'll still finish my tutorial on them, so don't worry.
Quote from: Redpwnage795 on November 18, 2011, 04:01:18 AM
Hey guamboy, you do realize Stage Names have to be on jpg format, orhterwise they will appear messed up if use as another format. So next time you upload sss names, have 'em in JPG format otherwise we'll have to convert them.
So that's what the problem was! I've been curious about that since just after I made this thread. Thanks! :D

Quote from: Guamboy27 on November 19, 2011, 07:27:42 PM
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Is the first one a mark or franchise icon? and is the second one a franchise icon, if they are? Then maybe i wasn't clear enough. Logo w/ Friendship is  Magic as Franchise icon, (Use Gimp or something to move it aside), But just so you don't have do it, i edited the 64x64 mark by just removing the FIM so, please make the franchise icon right WITH the friendship is magic if possible.
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on November 19, 2011, 11:32:07 PM
Is the first one a mark or franchise icon? and is the second one a franchise icon, if they are? Then maybe i wasn't clear enough. Logo w/ Friendship is  Magic as Franchise icon, (Use Gimp or something to move it aside), But just so you don't have do it, i edited the 64x64 mark by just removing the FIM so, please make the franchise icon right WITH the friendship is magic if possible.
The first one is the franchise icon and the second one is the mark. Sorry for not being clear on that.

Oh. Well don't do Franchise Icons have to be 120x56 and marks have to be 64x64? :srs:
I'm back after a long while.

Quote from: Redpwnage795 on November 20, 2011, 01:23:32 AM
Oh. Well don't do Franchise Icons have to be 120x56 and marks have to be 64x64? :srs:
Oh that's the problem! Your definition of franchise icon is my definition of a mark, and vise versa (I think). There really should be a universal name for those portraits...