KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

I could possibly make the weak hitbox of Fire Wisp's Up Special have growing knockback, rather than a set knockback.

And which moves do you feel need more telegraphing?
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

My favorite wisp is the flame one, there is just a swell feeling of pride in killing the opponent while killing yourself, what would make him a bit more interesting, is if he has the vBrawl Lucario gimmick which helps the kamikazee approach.... but I always that gimmick "unfair" since it rewards you by taking hits.

I also like the fact that Dark Wisp represents the original version with its gimmicky approaches, I only use it when the opponent is in a pinch or camping, also for recovering HP.

Light is nicely balanced with recovery vs. power, the added control of the PK Wisp is nice for follow ups and ledge protecting (anti ledge guard)

Ice is OP in my opinion, too unpredictable...

(I already stated some of these, Im just repeating again hoping I mentioned something that I never mentioned before)

I'm gonna see if I can make Ice Wisp's Specials a bit more predictable. I could possibly add a swirl effect during Ice Wisp's Up Special. I also should find some ice GFX for the various specials. I'll see if I can ask Omni for anything.

Thanks for the input so far, everyone.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Because i didn't exactly write up the exact moves that of which need telegraphing. as of right now, it would be the Specials, they are the ones that need to indicate better. Wisp does flash colours when it is using a Smash attack, so you know when a standard smash is incoming, although in what direction is unknown, you don't know exactly where you are going to get hit. you do know a smash is incoming.

The specials need a way to prove that it is a special move, you could just make it Flash colours, but i think it would be confusing, Determining the special it should do something element related. Like the downsmash in Wind/electric mode. that one has puffs of wind circles. you know a ground pound move is immenint.  That being a good example.
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

I'll experiment with various GFX.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

November 08, 2014, 08:16:09 PM #6095 Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 08:23:37 PM by KingJigglypuff
While I wait for possible GFX stuff, I'm kinda doing a bit more work on Raptor. I've been doing some slight model work (currently fixed the neck bone placement) and animation edits (mainly the tail at the moment). The current Raptor thing I'm doing right now is cosmetics.

The current Raptor will have 9 slots, which will leave room for one more slot.

Here are the current slots for Raptor.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Red
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Green
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Blue
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc 1
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc 2
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Misc 3
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Rappy
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Talon
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Anyone is free to suggest the final slot for Raptor.

As for Cosmetics, I've stated quite a few pages ago that I'd like to make a new pose for Raptor's cosmetics, as the current pose is more horizontal, rather than vertical. But the thing is that I can't come up with anything that would look good. This is where my followers come in. Anyone can use the current Raptor model to make a pose suitable for a CSP. And the most popular will be the one officially used in a future Raptor update.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

A raptor with a fez would be cool

So would a raptor with a shirt saying "Allosaurus is best dinosaur"


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

i think red could use a bit less subtlety :P ...i don't know about in game, but it's a little hard to tell that would be red from the pic...
I'M JUST A DOOD

Quote from: Great King of Evil - Ganondorf on November 08, 2014, 08:52:40 PMSo would a raptor with a shirt saying "Allosaurus is best dinosaur"
:>.>: Don't make me rek u, m8.

Quote from: justadood on November 08, 2014, 08:54:27 PM
i think red could use a bit less subtlety :P ...i don't know about in game, but it's a little hard to tell that would be red from the pic...
I'll see if I can find someone to bring out the red a bit more.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Yellow and black would look cool, like a poison snake perhaps.

Raptors are more related to birds than they are to traditional reptiles.

And with this very reply, I know of the 10th alt I want to do. A Feathered Raptor alt. But I'll need a modeler to make a light feather coat onto the Raptor model.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

After Raptor, will you be able to continue with T-Rex?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

November 09, 2014, 10:42:50 PM #6102 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 06:07:08 PM by KingOfEvil
After Wisp, Solo Charizard, and Raptor, I might get back to working on T-Rex.

My main reasoning of putting T-Rex off for so long is because I'd like a better Jurassic Park styled model rather than the low quality Operation Genesis model that's currently being used. But at this point, I kinda have no other choice, as I'll have to wait until mid 2015 for the T-Rex model from Jurassic Park: The Game to be released (ApocHeidge is releasing the ripped model on the day Sonic in Jurassic Park is uploaded).

This is a list of the projects I have planned for after Solo Charizard, Wisp, and Raptor.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These are the projects I'd like to get started on sometime in the future.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These are projects I'm considering cancelling.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 09, 2014, 10:42:50 PM
T-Rex. I've been holding this PSA off, due to wanting a better Jurassic Park styled model.
-Xenomorph. Still need to do some rig polish.


Why not continue the moveset and when the model is out update it?
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

It would require a re-rig of the model. And with new bone offsets would be having to make the animations suit the new bone edits, which is something I do not want to do.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]