KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 09, 2014, 10:42:50 PM
After Wisp, Solo Charizard, and Raptor, I might get back to working on T-Rex.

My main reasoning of putting T-Rex off for so long is because I'd like a better Jurassic Park styled model rather than the low quality Operation Genesis model that's currently being used. But at this point, I kinda have no other choice, as I'll have to wait until mid 2015 for the T-Rex model from Jurassic Park: The Game to be released (ApocHeidge is releasing the ripped model on the day Sonic in Jurassic Park is uploaded).

This is a list of the projects I have planned for after Solo Charizard, Wisp, and Raptor.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These are the projects I'd like to get started on sometime in the future.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


These are projects I'm considering cancelling.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I'd love to see Duck Hunt somehow working into Brawl.

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on November 09, 2014, 10:42:50 PM
-Dark Lord Ganondorf. Tidus is already working on his own Ganondorf PSA, which would render this one pointless. But something I could do is make DLG strictly a magic sword user, but that would take away from his character and make him a bit generic, as Robin already fits the magic sword user.

Quote-Dark Lord Ganondorf. Tidus is already working on his own Ganondorf PSA, which would render this one pointless.

QuoteTidus is already working on his own Ganondorf PSA

QuoteTidus

Quick question

Who's this Tidus guy? :V

Anyways, I'd love to help with any rigging/psaing stuff you might need help with (and if I have any time to help out to begin with >.>).


Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Maybe. Show me your rigging skills, and I'm might consider contacting you if I don't feel like rigging something myself. :v
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

just wondering why do you need a modeler for  blaziken? i mean there is a preety decent blaizken and mega blaziken models on the vault imo.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

November 10, 2014, 02:42:02 PM #6109 Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 06:36:53 PM by KingOfEvil
I'd much rather have a model and textures that fits more akin to a Brawl environment. Also, those models are rigged to Captain Falcon's skeleton. And I'd like a custom Skeleton.

Edit: I forgot to add two characters to my planned PSA list.

Edit 2: Put up a poll.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

i went with swamper deoxys and xenomorph since those are psas we dont have at all.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I forgot to add a planned character to the poll. I also increased the amount of vote options to 4.

The poll will go on until next week. Then the top 5 characters will be put on the poll for further voting.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I feel like a Luigified (interesting word, that) Dark Pit could be really interesting. Heck, in Brawl you could just give Dark Pit his Sm4sh moveset, and he'd be plenty different from Brawl Pit. Heheh.

But I look forward to seeing what you come up with for that, if that PSA ends up getting made.
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.

I voted for Xenomorph, Predator and obviously the T-Rex.

I've been waiting so much for him.
And there's no Xenomorph PSA at all, so it'd be cool to have that one too.
Before someone attacks me:
No, I won't say/accept the term "American" to refer exclusively to people or things from the United States.
America is a continent and deal with it.
I'm an American, but not necessarily from the U.S.

I'd also love to see your take on a Luigified Pittoo. Also that ZSS thing, but mostly Pittoo.
I still talk to myself! If anyone wants to use anything I've done, feel free to! But do tell me where you use it, I want to see the finished product!

I only voted for one. People should know...


T-Rex. Bigger than Ridley, why not?

Wow. 20 voters so far. Keep it up. :P
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

May we throw in a few suggestions?
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


I don't take requests, but if I like the character and/or idea, then I might consider.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

November 11, 2014, 03:10:54 AM #6119 Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 03:13:41 AM by Gamidame_K
I voted, and then cried
the lack of toho break my kokoro and itai Godzilla will never be in progress again, right? ;~;
but this time I guess ill join the sm4sh hype and vote for midget mac