KJP's Throne Room. 09/08/2019: Fighting Alloy Team Pack Update

Started by KingJigglypuff, March 16, 2011, 11:45:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Out of the four members of the Fighting Alloy Team, which one is your favorite?

Red.
10 (23.3%)
Blue.
8 (18.6%)
Yellow.
5 (11.6%)
Green.
8 (18.6%)
Can't decide.
10 (23.3%)
Not interested.
2 (4.7%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Quote from: KingJigglypuff on April 11, 2015, 03:51:05 PM
With a few model edits, they could share the same leg, knee, foot, waist, neck, and head bones. But I'm not modeler, so I'm going to get someone who is to look into it.
any chance you could send me the 4 models by PM just o see if i could somehow join them in bb?
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

In their current state, all four models have different bone translations, which would cause a lot of issues if you put them all together without model editing.

And if you rename bones, then that would cause even more problems in the future. I need to have them share the same skeleton, not have them all merged.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

A Deoxys? Hot diggidy damn. i may not be a pokemon fan anymore, but that one of my favorite mon's right before it lost me lol. This is a must have =3
https://secrelocal.com - Chat With Girls - No Verify - Anonymous Casual Dating -   Secret Live Dating

Took me a bit, but I've gotten to the CSP poses now.

Speed (I might need to do a bit more work on the left arm.) Reference Image.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Defense (I need to do more work on the tentacles...) Reference Image.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack. Reference Image.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Normal Form has 4 CSP pose options. I'll be making a poll for this one. Reference Image.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Option 2: Dual Tentacles.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Option 3: Left Arm + Right Tentacles.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Option 4: Left Tentacles + Right Arm.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'm gonna be honest, the poses look pretty neutral, and I think more could be done with them...

With Speed Forme, there are several things you could do, to make it more exaggerated:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Basically I'd like to see you exaggerate the poses more and make them more your own based on your reference images.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-6640-9302

Quote from: Velen on April 12, 2015, 05:05:15 PM
I'm gonna be honest, the poses look pretty neutral, and I think more could be done with them...
I feel the same, too (although I liked speed and attack Deoxys' poses).

For the normal form, I think that option 3 is the best.

i like all the poses except the speed one

Defense and attack one are spot on imo and the normal deoxys 3 option looks preety good,  but the speed one needs some changes i would put it like this


except the tentackles fully spreaded to give the illusion its moving foward fast.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

The Normal Form is going to be used for the Cosmetics. The other 3 Forms were just for fun, but Velen's doing his own spin on the poses, so we'll see what he has once he's done.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

I'd say the textures are far more important than the CSPs =P

The 3DS textures are just too cartoonish and don't work well without cellshading.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


Brawlbox doesn't render shaders, so it's going to look bland in Brawlbox.

But I can't really tell what to do, as what is Deoxys even made out of? Though I'll see if I can have someone look into it.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

For brawlification? Just use the Assist Trophy as reference.
[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]

[black]ㅤlㅤ[/black]


April 13, 2015, 01:38:44 AM #6386 Last Edit: April 13, 2015, 03:02:26 PM by KingJigglypuff
I'm not a texture person, so I'll have to get someone to look into it. (Or I can always learn how...)

Edit: Thanks to Velen, we have revamped poses for Normal, Attack, and Speed Forms. Though these poses are still a work in progress. Take note that the Attack and Speed Form poses are just for fun.

Normal
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Attack
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.


Speed
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]

For the Attack Pose, I'd move the torso a bit on the left and make the head parralel to it, as he looks like he snapped his neck. But other than that, good poses man. Favorite is Attack Form nonetheless.
"Atone for my sins? I don't have any sins to atone for nor have I forced such a meaningless concept on anyone." -Archer
[spoiler]
Quote from: WarioMANX on May 02, 2014, 07:33:43 PM
Best color, most stars, and least amount of power. The good life.
Quote from: LC the Immolator on November 07, 2014, 03:57:35 PMLearning sucks, yeah, but it's from learning that you can eventually create masterpieces.

Just wondering you dont plan on making all the deoxys have totaly diferent movesets correct? that would just be very filesize consuming.

Im guessing they would all share the Same A attacks and only the specials some of them would be diferent correct?Or else i think you will blow the fitmotion most likely.

If you need some ideas let me know.
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

I already have a moveset planned. I'm going to see what I can do about various attacks.
I don't take requests.

My PSA Thread
[move][/move]